Gay men goes straight when it comes to zoo (mare/bitch pussy)

Udders are not genitals, my friend. Genitals are the reproductive organs, and I have yet to see any calves popping out of a cow's teats.
It's useless to continue mocking me on how I express myself. I'm not English, so I may not have express correctly my thoughts, but what I wanted to say is that us humans have more things that really makes men and women really discernible apart from the usual feminine and masculine external characteristics (that... I will say again, are boobs, penis, balls and vulvas).
The reason I mention them specifically is because they parallel the only very significant difference between men and women physically aside from genitals, that being breasts. Aside from genitals and breasts, what differences are there? As you said, women tend to be a little smaller, perhaps less well muscled. There are some subtle differences in the facial bones. The only reason these differences are so apparent to us is because we are human.
Ok... men have more fur on their bodies (animals don't change that only because of gender), they have beards (some animals have "beards", but if they have that it's for both sexes), they have a different tone of voice (for what I know, at least concerning dogs, voice doesn't change because of gender), they even have a different way of wearing clothes (animals don't wear clothes), a different smell (this... Probably is very subjective) and are more... Masculine? If that makes sense...
I dunno how to express that, but for me the distinction is really evident, while in animals I have to look between their legs to really say if I'm looking a male or a female...

It's useless to continue mocking me on how I express myself. I'm not English, so I may not have express correctly my thoughts, but what I wanted to say is that us humans have more things that really makes men and women really discernible apart from the usual feminine and masculine external characteristics (that... I will say again, are boobs, penis, balls and vulvas).

Ok... men have more fur on their bodies (animals don't change that only because of gender), they have beards (some animals have "beards", but if they have that it's for both sexes), they have a different tone of voice (for what I know, at least concerning dogs, voice doesn't change because of gender), they even have a different way of wearing clothes (animals don't wear clothes), a different smell (this... Probably is very subjective) and are more... Masculine? If that makes sense...
I dunno how to express that, but for me the distinction is really evident, while in animals I have to look between their legs to really say if I'm looking a male or a female...
It wasn't a mean-spirited barb, so I'm sorry if it came across that way.

You have some valid points, but I would definitely not include clothing in a discussion of sexual dimorphism as this is not a physical characteristic. On the point of vocal characteristics, the types of calls used by cows and bulls certainly differ from one another. You mentioned beards, I mentioned horns. Bulls typically have much larger horns than cows. They also usually have larger shoulders, while cows tend to have larger hips.

And if you still don't think cows/bulls are at least as dimorphic as humans, we still have a lot more of the animal world to go through. Take one look at a Peacock, I guarantee you'll have no trouble telling a male from a female. And so once again, humans are only average so far as sexual dimorphism goes.

It wasn't a mean-spirited barb, so I'm sorry if it came across that way.
No offense taken if it was unintentional 😜
You have some valid points, but I would definitely not include clothing in a discussion of sexual dimorphism as this is not a physical characteristic. You mentioned beards, I mentioned horns. Bulls typically have much larger horns than cows. They also usually have larger shoulders, while cows tend to have larger hips.
Ok for clothes. But beards are a unique characteristic of male humans, horns are shared between males and females bovines (and if you are not used to them you can't easily tell if it's a bull's horn or a cow one, unless you talk of specific breeds, maybe)
On the point of vocal characteristics, the types of calls used by cows and bulls certainly differ from one another.
I'm quite sure of that too. But you couldn't tell the difference between the two, because you are a human 😁
Same is said for the bark of a dog. If you close your eyes and hear two different barks, you wouldn't be able to determine the gender of a dog.
But you would be able to distinguish between a woman or a man just by hearing their voices.
You always talk about bovines, and maybe, you can really find many similarities between humans and cows/bulls. But what if we talked of dogs? or horses? they don't have really specifical traits between the two genders, and I don't think someone can easily deny that.
And if you still don't think cows/bulls are at least as dimorphic as humans, we still have a lot more of the animal world to go through. Take one look at a Peacock, I guarantee you'll have no trouble telling a male from a female. And so once again, humans are only average so far as sexual dimorphism goes.
Yeah, same thing for lions, I know...
I think we are digressing a bit too much at this point. I don't think the spirit of this thread was to focus on the exceptions. I have interpreted it as the attraction towards the most common animals we zoos use to be attracted to (so, dogs and horses mainly)...
I'm mostly a cynophile, so, my line of though mostly revolves around them...
In any case, I don't think I'm right in everything I've said, but this is how it works for me. In MY mind, women are something totally alien compared to my body and I dislike what I find different in them, while in animals I find very inconsistent differences between the two genders so I don't have problems into loving both of them equally.
I can't express my thoughts better than this, so, I'm sorry if I'm still not clear, but I don't think I'll be able to add more than this to my reasoning...

P.S: Peacocks are really dimorphic, yes (as many birds), but I'm generally not interested in birds, and even if I were, I would probably be interested only in male peacocks xD

Hope this isint annoying but I'm definitely the opposite. With humans im straight. Tried it with a guy wasn't my cup of tea.

But with animals I definitely have a strong visual preference for the males.
I’m the same way.
Although I can appreciate a good looking and well chiselled male figure I am not attracted to men sexually. I do find some male cocks sexy though 🤷🏻‍♂️
Animals is both sexes, I enjoy both equally. Love sucking dog cocks.
Mare pussy, I don’t have the words to describe it. The look, the taste, the smell, the feel as it wraps around your shaft and you look down to watch yourself disappear in to the hot wetness and the hair on your skin with both hands planted on the mid gluteals.... 🤯

@Disanima Then perhaps we agree with one another after all. Your original point was that you can't tell the gender of animals as easily as you can humans. I agree with that in some cases, but when you gave the reason that this is because they are not as dimorphic as humans I disagreed. I said that it only seems that way because as humans we can tell each other apart more easily. It seems like you agree with me:
I'm quite sure of that too. But you couldn't tell the difference between the two, because you are a human

@Disanima Then perhaps we agree with one another after all. Your original point was that you can't tell the gender of animals as easily as you can humans. I agree with that in some cases, but when you gave the reason that this is because they are not as dimorphic as humans I disagreed. I said that it only seems that way because as humans we can tell each other apart more easily. It seems like you agree with me:
Yep, I guess that you are right, after all 😅
Maybe, dimorphism wasn't the right word I should have chosen. But I hope that my pov on this matter is clear, now :husky_grin:

Disclaimer: I don´t want to sound hutrful with this thread, I just don´t know how to describe it.

But I want to know if anyone here identifies as gay man but likes females animals. For example if you don´t like women but you are into bitches and mares pussy. It´s weird for me to think about it so I´m posting here
Bi in both worlds I guess, although only recently had my first experience with a female dog. Never done anything with males but curious

With humans I am a gay man, with no attraction to female bodies. But I am bi or straight in zoo terms, with a possible preference for female. As for why this is the case I'm not sure. Male and female bodies (other than genitalia) are not that different with animals which might be a factor.

Disclaimer: I don´t want to sound hutrful with this thread, I just don´t know how to describe it.

But I want to know if anyone here identifies as gay man but likes females animals. For example if you don´t like women but you are into bitches and mares pussy. It´s weird for me to think about it so I´m posting here
I'm gay with humans but I love female animals. Just started to get interested on male cocks.

as a matter of fact, i consider myself gay, attracted to males, but as i said other times, i would not say no to having a good time with a mare if the opportunity showed up

Same with me. I'm gay as fuck when it comes to humans. But whenever I see a female dog showing off her cookie I just can't help myself and turn feral wanting to breed and empty my nuts deep into that spade. Nothing gets me going more then bitches and gay guys talking about how much animal pussy turns them on.
Me too. gay with humans straight with animals
I don't know why. It's weird

Back