Gay men goes straight when it comes to zoo (mare/bitch pussy)

alisacolato

Tourist
Disclaimer: I don´t want to sound hutrful with this thread, I just don´t know how to describe it.

But I want to know if anyone here identifies as gay man but likes females animals. For example if you don´t like women but you are into bitches and mares pussy. It´s weird for me to think about it so I´m posting here

As a man, I'm only attracted to guys, but when it comes to to animals, I'm interested in both sexes. I don't find it that weird, all things considered.
Thanks for your reply honey, I mean I´m not saying "weird" in a bad way. It´s just interesting to think that someone can not like women cunt but can be attracted to animal cunt, have you ever thought about why that happens? maybe it´s the shape of the pussy or the fact that is from an animal, idk.

I don't know how to exactly explain it either, might be because I like the animal first, then look at their sex? Bitch and mare pussy are also quite beautiful on their own...

I'm a gay man , have been out for over 15 years but for me there is honestly nothing more perfect or beautiful than mare pussy , most of my zoo experiences have been with mares , I love how they look taste and feel when I slide inside them ... If I could marry a mare and just have mare pussy for the rest of my days I wouldn't even think about the gay side of things ...and it's a great question or thread as a gay man absolutely no offence taken ! 🤠

I'm bi with humans and animals but that's besides the point.... I don't find it weird when a straight person or a gay person has different sexual preferences with animals than they do with humans, I actually find it really cute and a turn on

Disclaimer: I don´t want to sound hutrful with this thread, I just don´t know how to describe it.

But I want to know if anyone here identifies as gay man but likes females animals. For example if you don´t like women but you are into bitches and mares pussy. It´s weird for me to think about it so I´m posting here
I'm like this too!

My best explanation for this phenomenon? Dogs, horses, and humans are all different things. So even if a guy is straight with humans, they might still like male dogs because male dogs are different than male humans. Same for people who are gay with humans and straight with animals.

My best explanation for this phenomenon? Dogs, horses, and humans are all different things. So even if a guy is straight with humans, they might still like male dogs because male dogs are different than male humans. Same for people who are gay with humans and straight with animals.
Ive met a few blokes who did it because they like the idea of taking it up the ass but didn't feel comfortable with another dude doing it or didn't want to count themselves as gay

Ive met a few blokes who did it because they like the idea of taking it up the ass but didn't feel comfortable with another dude doing it or didn't want to count themselves as gay
I usually see myself as "heteroflexible" I suppose, but I'm not very keen on doing it with human guys. I'm not a big fan of male facial features and their smells. But more importantly, from what I have encountered personally, gay sex among humans often involves a power dynamic of some sort, whether consciously or not. The whole dom/sub thing, bondage, "playful" humiliation, daddy this femboy that, roleplaying, and then you also have to face a nagging feeling that somebody has the power to speak his mouth out too much around your conservative family or acquaintances and hurt you socially... I encounter that kind of stuff around the gay community a lot, and I guess good for those who enjoy it, but I'm very thin-skinned about this sort of stuff and I'm just not on board with it. I'm aware that there are gays who aren't like this of course, but it's just not worth it for me to sift through everyone else to search for them, it's just not a priority for me.

Animal sex is completely free of all that baggage and I love how I can freely regulate how much gay or straight I feel like being at any moment (that is, in respect to myself - in practice you need to check for the animal partner's reservations and all that, but that's a case by case thing) and then the animal is simply either on board or isn't - there's no drama, and I don't have to explain myself to anybody. And there's also the fact that for a human brain, the difference between a male dog and a female dog based on e.g. facial features is much harder to discern - you subliminally might end up just grouping them together under the wider tag "dog" at first sight - so whether you're fooling around with a male or a female, you're still fooling around with a "dog" which has the features you like regardless of sex. Dog breeds individually also might have some features that evoke culturally ingrained masculine or feminine features - like the long flowing hair of a collie looks a bit like "supermodel hair", and naturally the males also have it... cartoonists often capitalize on uncanny resemblances like this. On the flipside you have e.g. schnauzers where females have a peculiar "bearded lady" energy.

Last edited:
I'm kind of that way as well in that I'm mostly straight when it comes to humans, but completely bi when it comes to animals. I think it's a personality thing mostly. I find it hard to get along with most men, but I'll get along with a dog no matter the sex.

I have a strong repulsion for women's bodies, but I think that it's related to our sexual dimorphism that is more accentuated than in animals.
In animals, usually, you don't find big differences between males and females, except for body size and... Well... Genitalia. But, I don't dislike animals' genitalia, because I love the whole body of an animal (even if my preference is always for males)...

I have a strong repulsion for women's bodies, but I think that it's related to our sexual dimorphism that is more accentuated than in animals.
In animals, usually, you don't find big differences between males and females, except for body size and... Well... Genitalia.
Gonna have to disagree there. I think human dimorphism is pretty average, just more noticeable to us because we're human. Take cows... the females have massive udders that the males lack, and males have much larger horns than females.

Gonna have to disagree there. I think human dimorphism is pretty average, just more noticeable to us because we're human. Take cows... the females have massive udders that the males lack, and males have much larger horns than females.
And so? Their bodies are practically the same... Even cows have a very muscular structure, not as a bull, but very similar...

I think human dimorphism is pretty average, just more noticeable to us because we're human.
Maybe, but you can tell pretty easily if a (average) person is male or female, even without looking at their butts xD
Take cows... the females have massive udders that the males lack, and males have much larger horns than females.
Seen? You are talking of genitalia. I'm talking of bodies in their entirety. If there was a bovine without gender, you would have great difficulty to distinguish between a male or a female...
You have to look for balls or udders because they don't have beards or different voices because of their sex (to name a few things that are more evident in our species)...

Thanks for your reply honey, I mean I´m not saying "weird" in a bad way. It´s just interesting to think that someone can not like women cunt but can be attracted to animal cunt, have you ever thought about why that happens? maybe it´s the shape of the pussy or the fact that is from an animal, idk.
Not gay but love mare pussy. The fact that i'm ramming my cock into female horse's slimy pussy does get me off A LOT

I'm a cis woman and wonder how much of this can be chalked up to misogyny. It's easy to like female animals since they don't embody human ideas about femaleness. I mean, sure, you can always just say it's about the visual and nothing more than that...but that's the thing about misogyny, it's usually pretty insidious and mostly happens in our subconscious. A lot of gay men are guilty of misogyny even if they don't want to feel that way.

And, to be clear, I'm not saying that gay men are all automatically misogynistic, nor am I saying that every gay man who likes female animals is doing so because they hate human women. Just pondering.

I'm a cis woman and wonder how much of this can be chalked up to misogyny. It's easy to like female animals since they don't embody human ideas about femaleness. I mean, sure, you can always just say it's about the visual and nothing more than that...but that's the thing about misogyny, it's usually pretty insidious and mostly happens in our subconscious. A lot of gay men are guilty of misogyny even if they don't want to feel that way.

And, to be clear, I'm not saying that gay men are all automatically misogynistic, nor am I saying that every gay man who likes female animals is doing so because they hate human women. Just pondering.
Don't know if you are referring this to me in particular, but I'm asexual towards humans. I can only say that I don't hate women, but I am really in discomfort when, for example, I'm looking to a zoo vid with a female in it (and that's why I only watch stuff with men...). It's not a thing against women as individuals, but we are only talking of the sexual side of things, so, the impact they have physically on me.That's all, I didn't mean to offend women in any way.
I have female friends, but they will stay only friends because of my limitations...

Last edited:
Maybe, but you can tell pretty easily if a (average) person is male or female, even without looking at their butts xD

Seen? You are talking of genitalia. I'm talking of bodies in their entirety. If there was a bovine without gender, you would have great difficulty to distinguish between a male or a female...
You have to look for balls or udders because they don't have beards or different voices because of their sex (to name a few things that are more evident in our species)...
Udders are not genitals, my friend. Genitals are the reproductive organs, and I have yet to see any calves popping out of a cow's teats. The reason I mention them specifically is because they parallel the only very significant difference between men and women physically aside from genitals, that being breasts. Aside from genitals and breasts, what differences are there? As you said, women tend to be a little smaller, perhaps less well muscled. There are some subtle differences in the facial bones. The only reason these differences are so apparent to us is because we are human.

So if they don't want you sexually, there is a good chance it's because they hate women? Sorry no, these two things have nothing to do with one another. There are plenty of misogynist assholes who love to use women sexually, for example.

Interesting question! I´m not keen on labels and here´s why...

With humans, I´d identify as bi I guess. It depends on the person rather than their genitalia - although my attraction definately leans more towards human males. My soft spot (that soon gets hard) is for FTM guys when it comes to pussy.

My question is, if I also identify as zoosexual - can my gayness/bi-ness/straightness be ´grafted´ to my zoosexuality? I don´t think it can be quite so literal.

As a past (and future) owner of male dogs, I love to see a human guy being knotted and my canine boy happy and satisfied as much as I like to see my human guy (or girl) satisfied. That doesn´t mean that I still don´t have a real desire to be with a female canine. That is one of my ultimate desires, but does that make me straight with dogs? Even though I have no desire to be mounted by a male and knotted? Labelling would say I´m human bi and straight zoo??

Personally, I think this is comparing apples and bananas. Just my cents-worth... but maybe it´s made someone think a little deeper.

Last edited:
Back