Fursuit zoos?

i have seen 1 or 2 videos of people in fursuits having sex with female dogs. definitely a very sexy concept, but also hot ... double entendre intended. it's no wonder people don't (seem to) do it much ... i see great potential for heat stroke unless done in the dead of winter with a non-human who can also handle cold weather.

i have seen 1 or 2 videos of people in fursuits having sex with female dogs. definitely a very sexy concept, but also hot ... double entendre intended. it's no wonder people don't (seem to) do it much ... i see great potential for heat stroke unless done in the dead of winter with a non-human who can also handle cold weather.
The idea is super hot, but seems super niche. I have yet to see anything on it myself.

I have a fursuit. BUT because I already wore it around work/schools I can’t do anything NSFW with it (god forbid photos leak).

They’re hot, hard to move in, can’t see or hear well but honesty, that makes it more tempting to make a new one for the sole purpose of banging in!

Back