Furry video game!

docilefoxx

Tourist
Heads up gang. For those interested, I found out there is a Patrion page called Furrier, that is working on a furry XXX video game called "Frost." (I have no affiliation.) The game animations and attention to detail look freaking awesome. In my opinion, this person he(she?) doesn't have nearly enough supporters for the quality that is being advertised.
IMHO,
1) We should totally be supporting someone with this level of talent and dedication to like minded content.
2) If this thing really is as good as it sounds and its just a $10 fee, that seems like the deal of the century!

furry stuff is "like-minded content" now? thought they mostly hate "us"... also, what this has to do with dildos? ^^
Well they are animal like it is a game so it is kind of a toy and it is about sex. :D

1) We should totally be supporting someone with this level of talent and dedication to like minded content.
Any screens? Does it involve feral animals?

I have heard of Furrier, He made this video of a game he is working on, on E621. I don't think this is the one you are talking about. But for anyone who was wondering what this guy is about, this should give you a good Idea. https://e621.net/posts/2443527?q=furrier Yeah, compared to some of the furry/zoo animations there on the internet, this is god teir. I have never heard of frost, the only stuff I've seen of him was on E6 for free, If you have any pics, or links to free videos. Post them. I would be interested to see.

Also, for any gay/bi guys like me, who are looking for games. Look up Morenatsu and Nekojishi Uncensored. Worth a play.

There are some good gay furry VN's; Knight's College, Ad Astra, Pervader, and Minotaur Hotel come to mind. Echo is a furry VN but it's a psychological horror one, same with Smoke Room and the other Echo games.

I have heard of Furrier, He made this video of a game he is working on, on E621. I don't think this is the one you are talking about. But for anyone who was wondering what this guy is about, this should give you a good Idea. https://e621.net/posts/2443527?q=furrier Yeah, compared to some of the furry/zoo animations there on the internet, this is god teir. I have never heard of frost, the only stuff I've seen of him was on E6 for free, If you have any pics, or links to free videos. Post them. I would be interested to see.

Also, for any gay/bi guys like me, who are looking for games. Look up Morenatsu and Nekojishi Uncensored. Worth a play.

Here's a link to a video they made about their Frost game, apparently there isn't as of yet a playable demo on their patreon

I would like to recommend Hunt and Snare by Ruffleneck. Its an 3D Action Adventure base on capturing and making love to furry species. Its standalone and on steam.

Back