Furry friends and toys?

~Junebug~

Tourist
I always wondered how many zoos used toys with their animal lovers. Not really on themselves but on the animals. Is it pleasurable or is something like a vibrator too scary? I’ve seen a handful of videos here and there of owners using toys on their dogs and horses alike and while some of them are hot a lot of them are just straight up rapey and painful looking. Anyone on here do it properly?

I sometimes use a dildo on my pony mare, usually during her heats or when she's feeling particularly frisky. Nothing huge by any means nor rough as she is more into slow and steady than hard and fast like so many videos show.

I sometimes use a dildo on my pony mare, usually during her heats or when she's feeling particularly frisky. Nothing huge by any means nor rough as she is more into slow and steady than hard and fast like so many videos show.
I've seen some mares be very vocal with toys or hands but most seem to just stand there and enjoy the relief. Are there any body language indications aside from winking that she is enjoying it?

I've seen some mares be very vocal with toys or hands but most seem to just stand there and enjoy the relief. Are there any body language indications aside from winking that she is enjoying it?
My little pony is one of the more interactive ones, turning her head so she can watch what I'm doing, arching her back and grunting, and finally lowering her head down when she orgasms ❤

My little pony is one of the more interactive ones, turning her head so she can watch what I'm doing, arching her back and grunting, and finally lowering her head down when she orgasms ❤
That sounds amazing! Love to hear when they’re having a good time too, it is always a great motivator! Thanks for sharing :husky_love:

Back