Fun fact about yourself

.....don't we all? Nobody told me at least.
I have heard from several people, how they were discussing things as teens and I guess it just spreads. It could also come from parenting. I remember how I tought it to a younger friend of mine, how to do it properly. Once I already discovered it of course.

My dick is a grower. It is laughably small when idle:ROFLMAO:, but it can grow to a decent size.;)

My dick is a grower. It is laughably small when idle:ROFLMAO:, but it can grow to a decent size.;)
.....again same as me....I wouldn't call my dick laughable though, it's flexible (sometimes quite small though).

Are you....are you me?

I AM writing a novel, currently in the research and development phase about a three legged stripper from the state of Vermont, born in1927. The novel will be entitled "Surely, Long as There are Tomorrows" told in a first person perspective, her story is pieced together from journal entries, archival documents, court transcripts, a rare unpublished interview [circa 1986], and testimonials from friends, family and her loyal patrons who 3 nights a week came and paid $2 a head to witness the 8th wonder of the world (as she was commonly billed) in a sleepy little town in the Northern most portions of Vermont.

Dont know if i put this but ill share it.

Fun fact about me: having loyalty similar to a dog. Even when pessimistic i still remain true to those i value.

that's only really a fun fact if your real name is bernd
Close but it isnt my real name. Heres a real funfact. I always try to place my foot in the middle of the walkway pads( hope thats the corret english word for "Gehwegplatten")

Back