Fully Gay male but bitches and there cookies are my biggest desire in so many ways and my primary sexual desire.

Yes, I'm the same, too. There's another fairly long thread on this forum somewhere about where people talk about how their sexuality with animals differences from their sexuality with humans. There are other gay guys into female dogs (or other female animals) but there are also straight guys who consider themselves gay or bi with animals.

Been zoo for 30+ years
Always only been into male animals
But a bit over 2 years ago after chatting with zoo freinds from here I had sex with my on heat bitch, it was an amazing experience which I couldn't
wait to repeat, since then I have had sex with 5 different girls over a few hundred times and has become my favourite over being bred by male dog's
K9 cookies are the best and I love going down on my girls as much as breeding them.

Similar here. With humans, mostly into cis male, male presenting non-binary, or trans male. But with animals, definitely prefer females over males...

Curiosity has anyone experienced being a fully gay cis male to mainly only be turned on by a bitch and her now I’ve learned “cookie” ?😍
No, but in kind of a similar way as you, I'm a fully gay male top with humans. But my fantasy is to bottom for a male canine. Doubt I would do it, but there you have it

I'm bisexual. I would have said I was mainly attracted to male animals till I saw some videos and now I would say I was bi with animals too.

i’m a gay bottom, but the day i discovered beast pussy i knew i was mainly attracted to female k9 and horses. the thought of having totally different desires when it comes to zoo and wanting to breed em, preferably with another likeminded guy gets me so excited.

Yes, I can't understand it, I'm completely gay with humans, but with animals I'm straight, I have experimented with male dogs before but I really didn't like it, but females make me so horny.

Back