Full size Dobermans?

XxzirxX

Tourist
Hey yall we've been tossing around the idea of getting a larger dog my wife and i have talked about getting a doberman. While i know they're virtually unrelated the absolute best dog I ever had was a min-pin she's been gone for a few years now and we both think it would be cool to get a "full size" version. My question is does anyone have experience with male dobermans sexually and otherwise? I'm 30 years old and have always had at least one dog my whole life so I'm no stranger to the basics of animal companionship and care but the closest sized dog to a Doberman I've had was a chow Shepard mix so I'm really unsure of what people think of them and am looking for opinions!
Thanks in advance.

Hey yall we've been tossing around the idea of getting a larger dog my wife and i have talked about getting a doberman. While i know they're virtually unrelated the absolute best dog I ever had was a min-pin she's been gone for a few years now and we both think it would be cool to get a "full size" version. My question is does anyone have experience with male dobermans sexually and otherwise? I'm 30 years old and have always had at least one dog my whole life so I'm no stranger to the basics of animal companionship and care but the closest sized dog to a Doberman I've had was a chow Shepard mix so I'm really unsure of what people think of them and am looking for opinions!
Thanks in advance.
I had a minpin for 11 years and I have no doubt that when I leave this earth we will be reunited! Part of my soul went with her..

I have been raising doberman for around 15+ years now. I've had the brown, red and blue but one thing that they favored in is being AMAZING dogs! Sexually, I have never been pleased by a human woman like I have my male boys. (Straight Human, Bi dogs). If you get an older boy he will not take too kindly to being topped. This must start at an early age with finger play, loving and nurturing.

I have yet to be topped due to me having a house full and being the dominant corrective person. I wish to have this happen one day but have had no luck (yet).

The doberman has naturally always shown attraction to human ladies. My Sig Other can't walk across the room without his muzzle sinking Into her crotch. I married before I come to terms with being zoo so she is largely against it. Ill say this again, I would NOT trade what I have for another woman into zoo, I am satisfied and can deal with my (secret longing).

They're wonderful with kids but a bit grouchy when tired and resting. They have ZERO food aggression and will be a one family dog for life. I have rehomed a few into my home through the years and they just seem to never forget their first owner 💔

They are a muscular, sleek BEAUTIFUL dog but are a heartbreak breed. They live out a full life around 10 to 12 years of age before succumbing to health issues. It isn't a lifetime of issues, they just come quickly with age.

Their penis is a perfect size for a lady looking for something human sized (around 6-8"s) they have a nice sized knot, around 5-6" in diameter. If tieing for long periods is a preference then I recommend analy.

When I top my boys their anus is TIGHT so I always start with lube and fingering. Take it slow, I'm sure you'd appreciate it also if you were about to be bred anally! Ive never lasted longer than 5 minutes with any of them but make sure I have LOTS of lube. They won't let you rub them raw and I don't blame em. When I cum in them they get the zoomies.. Damndest thing I've ever seen 😆😆.

Get one, you will not regret it. They are expensive but are IMO the Lamborghini of the dog world

I had a minpin for 11 years and I have no doubt that when I leave this earth we will be reunited! Part of my soul went with her..

I have been raising doberman for around 15+ years now. I've had the brown, red and blue but one thing that they favored in is being AMAZING dogs! Sexually, I have never been pleased by a human woman like I have my male boys. (Straight Human, Bi dogs). If you get an older boy he will not take too kindly to being topped. This must start at an early age with finger play, loving and nurturing.

I have yet to be topped due to me having a house full and being the dominant corrective person. I wish to have this happen one day but have had no luck (yet).

The doberman has naturally always shown attraction to human ladies. My Sig Other can't walk across the room without his muzzle sinking Into her crotch. I married before I come to terms with being zoo so she is largely against it. Ill say this again, I would NOT trade what I have for another woman into zoo, I am satisfied and can deal with my (secret longing).

They're wonderful with kids but a bit grouchy when tired and resting. They have ZERO food aggression and will be a one family dog for life. I have rehomed a few into my home through the years and they just seem to never forget their first owner 💔

They are a muscular, sleek BEAUTIFUL dog but are a heartbreak breed. They live out a full life around 10 to 12 years of age before succumbing to health issues. It isn't a lifetime of issues, they just come quickly with age.

Their penis is a perfect size for a lady looking for something human sized (around 6-8"s) they have a nice sized knot, around 5-6" in diameter. If tieing for long periods is a preference then I recommend analy.

When I top my boys their anus is TIGHT so I always start with lube and fingering. Take it slow, I'm sure you'd appreciate it also if you were about to be bred anally! Ive never lasted longer than 5 minutes with any of them but make sure I have LOTS of lube. They won't let you rub them raw and I don't blame em. When I cum in them they get the zoomies.. Damndest thing I've ever seen 😆😆.

Get one, you will not regret it. They are expensive but are IMO the Lamborghini of the dog world
Wow thank you for this very insightful bit of info! Both her and I are animal people in general so naturally we want a good boy to give a good home too first and foremost the "fun" would just be a bonus she desperately wants to be with a dog so I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a portion of why were looking but far from the main reason.

Also my heart goes out to you about your minpin I had mine from the time I was 10 till I was 26 I will always love and miss her her dearly.

One thing missing is that these are born and bred GUARD DOGS. They were literally created by a tax collector to protect him going door to door. These are dogs with a take no shit attitude. They are not family pets to play with and have a temperament of a working dog and a drive to do that work. If not trained properly ANDgiven a proper outlet, they will be a danger to themselves and to others. They can be wonderful dogs but people that get them for their stigma of being a protector or just because they are pretty really have no business owning them because they fail to train and utilize the dog properly. A dog with traits to guard or act aggressive will do so without training and proper socialization.

Back