Fucking machines for animal dildos

• Thread starter Dolphinlover101
  • Start date
Hey!

I adapted a universal suction plate to fit my XL Chance! It’s not pretty but it does the job!

I own a Hismith and got the biggest universal plate I could find (I think 3”) Then, using some heavy duty acrylic made a circle with 4 notches in the sides. Then I used epoxy to attach the circle to the universal plate. Now I can attach anything to my machine using the plate and some paracord.

like I said, not pretty but very functional. I’d been looking for an option for bigger toys (and strange bases) for Y E A R S before I gave up and got creative :)

I’ve been running a fucking machine with all of my animal/fantasy toys for a couple years now. It’s certainly a game changer and really ramps up how pleasurable my toying sessions can be. If you play around with larger toys you will definitely need a machine that has enough torque to push through resistance. My machine is fairly powerful, but it’s still on the low end of things with 35 foot pounds of torque. It handles large bad dragon toys flawlessly, but kind of struggles a bit with the extra large sizes. This is fine by me because I only have two toys that are in the extra large category, but if I were to get anymore I would certainly upgrade to a more powerful machine. Check out the offerings from Orgasm Alley as they have a lot of fucking machines that are designed to handle larger dildos, but be warned, they’re not cheap.

I have a hismith machine as well and love it. Get the speed up there and it feels like my whole body is melting.
They do have some attachments that look like they were in spired by bad dragon. Love the texture on them just wish they were a little thicker.

I have one of the cheaper fucking machines and made a plate to attach suction cups to. Its pretty powerful for a cheap one but it doesn't have a long enough stroke for my liking.
I use it with many different toys but my favourite is my XL Rex 😁 Normally use just the shaft but a couple of times I have been able to fuck the knot in and out 😥🤩🤯

I have one of the cheaper fucking machines and made a plate to attach suction cups to. Its pretty powerful for a cheap one but it doesn't have a long enough stroke for my liking.
I use it with many different toys but my favourite is my XL Rex 😁 Normally use just the shaft but a couple of times I have been able to fuck the knot in and out 😥🤩🤯
Link to website to buy

i'm also gonna recommend the hismith. I have a couple XL toys that it handles well but i recommend using a toy with a medium firmness and to weigh down the machine. one of my favorite toys is a soft and the thing just ejects itself out if given any chance. scares me every time. dont forget to lube as you go.

I use the universal plate attachment and hair ties to hold it in place. hair ties work really well if the shaft had a thinner part before the wider base. happy to post pics if you need a visual on how it attaches.

Glad I found this post, I been seriously considering a Hismith, but wasn't sure it would be worth the money. I think you tend to get what you pay for when it comes to sex toys.

Most people go the Milwaukee or DeWalt Fuckzall route. I've mostly seen homemade clamp devices for toys. The clamp usually sits on one end of a plastic shaft. The other gets inserted into the blade holder. I own such tools and don't recommended it. Shame BD hasn't come out with something yet. I've seen neat ideas on their development page.

I built one years ago, and over the years I have been changing it around. It hooks up to any of the 11 dog dildos I have. It goes in and out 3 times per second, and no matter how strong you think you may be you will not, never be able to stop this machine. It is gear driven with a variable speed control, goes very very slow, to a fast pounding. It is even set up to fit in a stool and I can sit while it does it's thing, or lay it on the floor, be on my hands and knees. I can grab it with my hand and can not slow it down. It will pound your ass, and it you are not ready, it will make you ready . LOL LOL... It is not any cheap light weight machine, that I can tell you, it weighs about 30 pounds. Also it is free standing as well, just stand over it while it goes in and out. The max length is 5 inches, but it can be shortened. It is a beast in itself LOL... :gsd_love: o_O:oops::LOL:

Hey!

I adapted a universal suction plate to fit my XL Chance! It’s not pretty but it does the job!

I own a Hismith and got the biggest universal plate I could find (I think 3”) Then, using some heavy duty acrylic made a circle with 4 notches in the sides. Then I used epoxy to attach the circle to the universal plate. Now I can attach anything to my machine using the plate and some paracord.

like I said, not pretty but very functional. I’d been looking for an option for bigger toys (and strange bases) for Y E A R S before I gave up and got creative :)
This is actually pretty helpful. I have a fuck machine. I had to get one that would push my chance xxl but I couldn't figure out how to mount it

Back