Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

I can tell that I'm going to eventually have get over my fear and post my entire story for some things I say in discussions to make sense. So lets just say, during my "bat shit crazy" period around 40 years ago ...

4 males, one immediately after the other, and by the time the 4th was done the 1st was good to go again ... so basically, 8 knots in a row ... almost an hour and a half knotted. Did happened around once a week, for several months on end ...

I used to do this 1-3 times a month. I had a fuckbuddy w/ 2 males who were my first k9 lovers. On good visits they would all 3 take turns w) me. The dogs' turns were a little while in between bc they got aggressive w/ each other when sex was on the table, but I always left satisfied:gsd_love:

I can tell that I'm going to eventually have get over my fear and post my entire story for some things I say in discussions to make sense. So lets just say, during my "bat shit crazy" period around 40 years ago ...

4 males, one immediately after the other, and by the time the 4th was done the 1st was good to go again ... so basically, 8 knots in a row ... almost an hour and a half knotted. Did happened around once a week, for several months on end ...
This sounds like a story I'd love to hear more of.

4. 2 old guys and 2 Kelpies.
I rode an old guy in missionary and gave head to the other.
Leaning forward to let Kelpie 1 enter while old guy was still in there.
Took a lot of manuvering but an Incredible feeling!!
Felt like hours. I was tagged by all four and came twice
I slept for 14 hours straight after that session

This sounds like a story I'd love to hear more of.

I'm still thinking about it. Honestly, I feel the tone of of the board here seems to have slowly shifted more towards lookie-loos wanting to get off and I'm not sure I'm willing to expose my experiences to that at this point ...

I'm (F) still inexperienced, but it's a major fantasy of mine!

Being tied down in breeding bitch position, legs tied apart. Arms free and I have a book or something to enjoy during downtimes... While several dogs can use me whenever they want, however many times they want, for hours... Just thinking about how full I'd be... Major turn on lol. Fucktoy fantasy is so hot. I hope someday I can experience it!

(Not looking right now though!)

I'm (F) still inexperienced, but it's a major fantasy of mine!

Being tied down in breeding bitch position, legs tied apart. Arms free and I have a book or something to enjoy during downtimes... While several dogs can use me whenever they want, however many times they want, for hours... Just thinking about how full I'd be... Major turn on lol. Fucktoy fantasy is so hot. I hope someday I can experience it!

(Not looking right now though!)
That would be amazing!

Back