Fucked by more than one dog on a single session

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.
I like your style!

My dog got picked up once, I called the pound and there wasn't going to be anyone there till xxx time. I was bored so went out anyway they had just moved and we're set up in an old barn well I didn't technically break in but I had turns with seven dogs that day. Including two rottweilers that I later learned had mauled someone and we're scheduled to be put down this made me feel terrible about the whole thing, poor dogs were so sweet I would've rescued them if I'd known.
You're lucky they didn't maul you

last year i had the opportunity to get fucked and knotted by two dogs in a row. it was also the first time being knotted and an amazing experience

I have taken multiple dogs n a day, most days in fact. We have 3 dogs that I play with daily.
Read a few of your responses & I haaave to say , I am sooo very jealous of your life lol on a farm & with threeee boys to knot you at any time you like ?!?! Ugh , theeee liiife lol cheers to you 🩷💦

having multiple dogs in the house means it is only sensible to let all have a go at least once if not more.

but one of the blessings/curses of it, depending on energy reserves, is that by the time last one is finished, the first one is ready to go again lol.
Shoooot , can’t be mad at that hahaha

Back