From Lurking To Posting :)

curiousknk99

Tourist
Hi guys,

Been a long time lurker but finally decided to create an account and post! Im 32 M but I had been interested/curious about zoo since forever. Never found it "wrong" but managed to keep my explorations private.

Loved this forum of absolutely lovely and inviting folks! Hope to get to interact with some of you more over time!

I had a pet golden retriever grown up and and adopted a 9YO labradoodle last year, who is an absolutely gentle boy :)

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Been a long time lurker but finally decided to create an account and post! Im 32 M but I had been interested/curious about zoo since forever. Never found it "wrong" but managed to keep my explorations private.

Loved this forum of absolutely lovely and inviting folks! Hope to get to interact with some of you more over time!

I had a pet golden retriever grown up and and adopted a 9YO labradoodle last year, who is an absolutely gentle boy :)

Cheers!
Hello and welcome! Also lurker to poster 😅 Only have a few experiences, but have been wanting to explore the fun on this side :gsd_wink:

Back