From Lurker to Introducing Myself to Get Started on Here

Hello there to people who stumble upon my introduction. Been a lurker here for a while now on and off. I think it might be time for me to step out of my shell more and interact with more of the forum posts on here.

I’ve been going back and forth with exploring this side of me and I might as well expand on that by starting here. It’s been a ride getting to accept my zoo side so here I am getting more comfortable in my skin in an environment with like-minded people. Hope that this’ll be worth it and that I can make some lasting connections. :husky_happysmile:

Edit: Thank you all for stopping by to give me a warm welcome. I appreciate it and I'd would give you a heart emote / a wholesome emote versus a like if there was one. ❤

Last edited:
Hi and welcome
I've been in and out of zoo multiple times for quite a long time
Life sometimes has you go in different directions than you planned
Enjoy the time you spend here getting to know some of the interesting people that will support you

Hi and welcome
I've been in and out of zoo multiple times for quite a long time
Life sometimes has you go in different directions than you planned
Enjoy the time you spend here getting to know some of the interesting people that will support you

I agree that life sure has its ways of being interesting yet challenging at the same time. Will try to make things worthwhile and enlightening here, so thank you for the heads up! ❤

Well there is certainly more than enough to satisfy, trying to keep everything on the down low while at work.

I know, I live life on the edge. Lol

Love your profile pic btw.😍

Haha, I like your style. Not sure if I'd do that myself, but sure is nice seeing people living life on the edge deviously. :devilish:

And it's a great pfp indeed! Wanted to note though that it isn't my art nor my character.

Back