friend is about to take his first knot

knottyshep

Tourist
he doesnt use toys or butt play. hes going to be fucked by a pit with maybe 6-7inch dick, the width worries me. will there any problems for him?

Who knows. If he is not used to anal in any way it is quite likely that he will have problems. Why did he decide to do this without any preparation?

As per said, may, or may not go well. Also, there is no way to guarantee a knot! That said an unprepared hole, i would bet getting knotted will hurt, but be tolerable, but if there's a premature pull out its going to be very sore!

This said, ive never taken a knot, but have some butt play experience and know how the knot works

If he can train every day, even every other day, it will go better. I've never had store bought toys, but I've had great pleasure safely using some household items. I

If he can train every day, even every other day, it will go better. I've never had store bought toys, but I've had great pleasure safely using some household items. I
thank you, we just dont want blood because we plan on sloppy seconds

I'd recommend he definitely stretches at least with fingers, preferably every day. He could probably handle it without, but the experience would be much more enjoyable.

P.S. I was already getting worked up and then you mentioned sloppy seconds. If my dick worked right now I'd probably be hard as a rock. Y'all have fun 😘

I'd recommend he definitely stretches at least with fingers, preferably every day. He could probably handle it without, but the experience would be much more enjoyable.

P.S. I was already getting worked up and then you mentioned sloppy seconds. If my dick worked right now I'd probably be hard as a rock. Y'all have fun 😘
thanks we have a horny dog who will fuck both of us and we both want to go after :gsd_love:

just dont want my friend uncomfortable with knot
Yeah if he's new to anal I would definitely get some fingering going. Say, until he can do 3 fingers without being in pain. You wanna find a balance between him being too tight to enjoy his first time, and still being tight enough to feel super stretched and full.

thank you, we just dont want blood because we plan on sloppy seconds
Fwiw, I occasionally still get a little blood if I step up in size too quickly, happens when you just want a stretch 🤣😉

Usually if I do a little clean up, wipe up/rinse toy etc there is no more to follow. Something to think of i guess, not sure how experienced you are either. Either way bllod or not, protection is probably good idea, or testing first at minimum, especially if you aren't exclusive.

for free
Fwiw, I occasionally still get a little blood if I step up in size too quickly, happens when you just want a stretch 🤣😉

Usually if I do a little clean up, wipe up/rinse toy etc there is no more to follow. Something to think of i guess, not sure how experienced you are either. Either way bllod or not, protection is probably good idea, or testing first at minimum, especially if you aren't exclusive.
true but he only has one other zoo friend. and were both "clean" ive only been knotted maybe 5 times. i just didnt want to ruin our night. he also as a husky that will be joining the fun

Back