French kissing dogs. Sexy or not?

French kissing dogs. Sexy or not?

• Total voters
I love french kissing dogs, but I know there are people who'll take a doggy cock in any hole but not his tongue.... Given how good it feels to kiss a dog, this seems inconsistent?

Would love to hear more about this subtle difference in personal preferences.

In my experience most young healthy dogs have very clean breath and almost no perceptable flavour to their kisses. Unlike human kisses which so often taste stale (and feel rubbery).

Check this video out for an example, with wolves!

I used to live with a dog, and we'd make out a lot if we were alone. It was hot AF. ?

The taste is something I've never found in any human makeout session; it's almost as if the combination of our saliva became sweet. And the dog didn't mind if it was a little sloppy; in fact he seemed to prefer just lapping away down my mouth (& I the same). ?

I honestly miss the guy. ?

I have been with a few dogs that just loved deep kissing and enjoyed that a lot.
Wish that the family dogs had been into it as well, but they never liked that stuff unless I used honey or something on my tongue to make them do it.

Wow, that was fucking hot!!!. If they weren't females I would say that later she fucked those wolves :husky_laughing:

I really love deep kissing with dogs! When I first french kissed a girl, I though it was lame comparing to kissing my dog.

My dog became better and better with kissing every year. Now that she is old the only sexual activity we had once in a while is deep kissing while I fap myself and rub her until I come, and the she cleans me off. I even try to dissimulate my orgasm so she keep kissing me until the last moment, instead of licking me. Eventually she smells my cum and eat it desperately :husky_happysmile:

Well its definitely sexy, I think everyone would agree on that, but only when you can be sure the canine youre making out with has a clean mouth and hasnt been eating nasty stuff. Bad breath is one thing; that can be drowned out by lust, but you dont want to get bad bacteria or parasites.

There was males in the video too or she actually talked about them.... I’m pretty sure it was going through her mind to be fucked by them while they licked her mouth out!!!! Probably even had them lick her between the legs as she has absolutely NO problem letting them lick in her mouth!!!!!!!! I know I desire their tongues AND cocks IN ME ALL the time!!!!!!!! I’ll let them breed me they are such hottest creatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has the benefit of being a women, that she doesn't end with a huge boner after kissing those wolves and an awful situation to explain to the camera man :husky_laughing:

First off, thank you dogsrgreat for posting that clip it was fantastic!

Kissing happens in nature irrespective of species and is the most natural thing in the world as a show of affection, but as the clip mentioned animals have retained what we as humans have lost. They can derive so much more from a kiss which can benefit the pack as a group.

On a lighter note I wouldn't object to a dog kissing me, but maybe would think twice about a Great Dane! Have you seen them slobber?! ?
Maybe I should post the photo of me in the little yellow number I LOVE wearing when I let dogs become intimate with ME....
Maybe you should! ;)

Last edited:
I grew up around some pretty poor-smelling dogs that uh, had an *interesting* appetite for certain things that should be left in the yard. I have little interest in letting a dog's mouth close to me without teeth being cleaned first by a vet XD

I totally LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE French kissing with dogs!!!!!!!! Especially when/if I’m dressed sexy and feel their furry bodies against my scantily clad exposed skin!!!!!!!!!!!! Or just being all plain full naked feeling their fur go even in between MY lips down THERE or THEIR hairy sheath tips going THERE but THE very best when THEIR cocks enter THERE as we French kiss frantically ALL the time!!!!!!!! It’s such a turn ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me uncontrollably wettest!!!!!!!!!!!! And MY vaginal cream will start flowing out continuously like a opened faucet/tap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should post the photo of me in the little yellow number I LOVE wearing when I let dogs become intimate with ME....

Or pics/vids of you kissing them ;)

Give me any dog and I will try to make out with him (her). Sometimes they don't like kissing, but a good doggy french kissing session must last until my lips start to taste like blood. After that, having a hot cup of tea can be a torture. ?

I wondered why wolf-like breeds (huskies, sheps, etc.) loved to French kiss me :love:
One wolf hybrid I knew for a time would tongue me better than any human. She let me suck on her tongue and even put a paw gently on the back of my head and even closed her eyes as we kissed.
One time she came to bed and we kissed. She had just been drinking out of the toilet and so I went, "Bleah!" :ROFLMAO:
She looked so ashamed, went and ate crunchies and drank bowl water, came back and sat up, tip of her tail wagging with a hopeful expression.
I swear there was a human soul placed in that canine vessel for this life round :unsure:

Oh yes I definitely love to French kiss. My girls been doing this thing lately where she will put her tongue slowly in my mouth while I kiss her and I'll put my tongue in her mouth then she'll pull her tongue out slowly and softly bite my bottom lip as she backs away for another kiss. She's a great dane so she has big lips, she's so gentle. Out of all the dogs have made out with she is definitely the best, hands down

I’ve done it by accident. I remember playing with our family dog by holding his head in both hands and puffing in his face. He was a little too quick for me and lunged forward while sticking his tongue in my mouth! I was too young to think of anything except Lucy being licked by Snoopy and being grossed out. Now, as a full grown man, I love watching people open their mouths to their lovers.

Back