French kissing dogs. Sexy or not?

French kissing dogs. Sexy or not?

• Total voters
It feels good, but I don’t like watching other people do it :/

Absolutely sexy! The messier the better; granted there is a time and a place. I don't want to be slobbered on by a mastiff before having to go out because I'd be a damn drooly mess. If in home home yea we can French kiss from dawn till dusk haha or at least until my lips get raw and I can't handle it anymore XP

Yes, I love it. Some of my dogs do it for a long time, some for a short time. Some stick their tongues down my throat, some just lick my mouth.
A healthy dog does not have a bad breath. Even at an older age, if it stinks, it's worth seeing a veterinarian, teeth cleaning, bad food etc.

Their tongues and saliva have a sweet taste. Their tongues are rough, so you have to kiss them in a characteristic way so that the friction of the skin surface is less.
My large shepherds (my beauty big bears) have drooping mouths, their saliva smells wild and musky, sweet, leather, fur, saliva. Very good, it starts me.

I am like the majority here. That feels very hot and kinky while still very intimate.

Depends, because some dogs aren't very good and they almost bite my tongue, and i'm not into that. Some dogs I've kissed were amazing, I even sucked their tongue with no problems.

That's why I love missionary so I can lay there helplessly while I take his seed and his big tongue down my throat

Not yet. I'd get into it, but not right away. Small steps and such.
That's what I did with my Rottweiler he was BIG and naturally so was his tongue. At first I would stick my tongue out and let him lick it ect. Eventually I got to the point where I would lay down on the floor and let him lick as deep as he could 😏. And after that I would have to change my pants because of how wet he got me

That's what I did with my Rottweiler he was BIG and naturally so was his tongue. At first I would stick my tongue out and let him lick it ect. Eventually I got to the point where I would lay down on the floor and let him lick as deep as he could 😏. And after that I would have to change my pants because of how wet he got me

That sounds.... Who turned up the heat lol
How does the tongue feel elsewhere?

Very cool… have a shepherd I kiss regularly with but loved kissing a mastiff since that tongue was everywhere. What is a Rottweiler s tongue like? Also wider compared to shepherd?

Back