French kissing dogs. Sexy or not?

French kissing dogs. Sexy or not?

• Total voters
That's what I did with my Rottweiler he was BIG and naturally so was his tongue. At first I would stick my tongue out and let him lick it ect. Eventually I got to the point where I would lay down on the floor and let him lick as deep as he could šŸ˜. And after that I would have to change my pants because of how wet he got me
Very coolā€¦ have a shepherd I kiss regularly with but loved kissing a mastiff since that tongue was everywhere. What is a Rottweiler s tongue like? Also wider compared to shepherd?

Very coolā€¦ have a shepherd I kiss regularly with but loved kissing a mastiff since that tongue was everywhere. What is a Rottweiler s tongue like? Also wider compared to shepherd?
I have on experience with shepherds only Rottweilers.

Ive never been able to avoid it; not that i think of it like i do kissing a guy, but my dogs have always been super licky and affectionate.

It only annoys me when i yawn and suddenly theres a beastie practically collecting a sample from the back of my throat. SURPRISE, DAD! lol

Iā€™ve kissed my grandpaā€™s dog whenever I can go over and watch her. She loves it when we kiss. She loves it so much she sometimes wants to do it when there are others around and I have to say no. One time we did it long it that she made me cum while we kissed and she was a nice girl and licked it up and went straight back to kissing. Best day of my life.

My husky seems to put a lot more thought into the way he licks compared to my pitty, and the way he drags his tongue makes it feel almost more rough and catlike than my pittys smooth slobbery tongue. He's a dog that won't kiss just anyone, and I love that lol.

It's wonderful, but I don't do it like most zoos do it (or at least how basically all zoo videos show it). I lick them back, we find a rythm and I lick their nose, muzzle, tongue, chin, neck, ears. It's amazing and sometimes even better than sex! They seem to think so too because the males often get pretty knotted up in their sheaths when we do this.

I was living with folks who treated their dogs pretty poorly. I always tried to help them out, treat them better. Eventually, I was giving the chocolate lab pets, and our faces were pretty close. She just started kissing me. I was SO caught off guard, and my brain went kind of fuzzy. I just sat there, opening my mouth, super passive, until I tasted blood. My lip had a small cut that had gotten reopened by the kissing. I suddenly remembered that the owners could have walked in on me at any point, since we were in the living room, and pulled away. Super hot.

When I got my first dog, I was a clean freak. I wasn't even going to let him in the bed.. Less than two weeks later, he's blowing loads into my sheets before bedtime lol. Kissing took a little longer for me, but now I love getting random kisses here and there, especially while were making love. It makes my insides tickle. lol

Iā€˜ve Seen my dog eat poop too many times including when he had colitis which is NOT prettyā€¦ā€¦.Iā€™ll refrain! Now he can give me ā€œkissesā€ but no tongue on tongue!

Just kissing in general I love; especially the dogs that don't really like to lick/kiss it makes the occasional times they do mean that much more :3 love knowing my bond is deep enough with a dog to warrant that sort of action.

Back