Freedom, and what it means to you.

Throwing away freedom to get more freedom is pretty much society.

In a perfect society with no jobs needed to function thats perfect freedom having no need of any job or cost.
You can't get more freedom by losing it, that only works if a person believes in untrue statements.

Thats how society sees it. Job=time=money= earned freedom.

Unless born rich
It's called work, adding something of value. Problem is the current system is broken, but that's another discussion for another time.

Its still throwing freedom away in exchange for more. Prove me wrong
In it's current setup it is an unhealthy exchange. Why should you have to throw away your time when it has more value than what others will pay for it?

Am i literally the only one who sees this pattern?

Job eats freedom by forcing you to be there after that you get money compensated for said lost freedom then after the bills eat that freedom further. You retain some freedom you saved over time. Thus the cancerous cycle continues

Am i literally the only one who sees this pattern?

Job eats freedom by forcing you to be there after that you get money compensated for said lost freedom then after the bills eat that freedom further. You retain some freedom you saved over time. Thus the cancerous cycle continues
And you just highlighted the problem - the bills eat away at the freedom. Thus the current trade of your time for money is unhealthy when you don't have enough money left over to compensate you for the time that was taken.

And you just highlighted the problem - the bills eat away at the freedom. Thus the current trade of your time for money is unhealthy when you don't have enough money left over to compensate you for the time that was taken.
Thank you.

You see this cancerous cycle also

Last edited:
Back