For those who don't own a pet....

D

Darkchien

After being on the forum for a while now, I see that owning a pet wouldn't be for me because of my lifestyle.

For those who don't own a pet and are sexualy active with animals, how do you do it? How do you seduce or charm the animal to let them play with their pussy? (female dogs, cow and pigs)

If you are talking about fence hopping. Do not do that, ever.
I'm not that crazy to do that. lol
I was just curious about the input of people here. I read a lot of people have experience in the topic without owning an animal. ?

ABSOLUTELY no fence hoping, or forced in any way. Just about everyone of my friends and family own a Dog. Mostly females. So anytime I visit or I Doggysit I have Dog Cock or Pussy just waiting for me. Lucky me

well for starters you need the animal to trust you.. which is kinda hard without animal of your own. if you're looking for "borrow someone's pet" suggestion then it's a no-no. i won't lie, there are ppl who see their animals as just warm sex toys (i'm sure they are on this forum as well) who would probably let you have a go. still, in my eyes it's a very wrong and insincere (to the animal in question) thing to do.

If owning any kind of a pet and personally taking care of an animal is not for you, and you only want to get to "play with some pussy" you don't deserve to get any, ever. What you're talking about it rape, honestly. You cannot build trust to someone, human or non-human if you only have ulterior motives and don't care about anything else about them.

Reactions: pes
Back