I started gently touching the penis and then it looked erect

Then he looked down with water after two seconds and tried to bite my hands

The next day I played with him and after playing

Softly and gently touched the place of the sheath

He did not agree and tried to bite my hand

On the third day I gave him a gift of candy for a penis

Eating sweets and did not accept to touch the penis

Help me guide me how to make him accept sex with me

First off, if he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it. Don't force him. Second, he's still a puppy. Let him mature before trying anything of that nature with him.
This.

No means no. Biting is a VERY obvious “No”. Most dogs aren’t gonna want to do it with people dude. I know this echo-chamber of a site doesn’t make it seem that way, but that’s how it is for some. There’s no making him do it. If he’s biting you, then you leave him alone. End of story.

As for trying to give him treats for sex, that’s another thing you definetly shouldn’t be doing. I’ll lead you to this thread:

A dog isn’t just for sexual means. It’s a very real responsibility and life commitment. I really hope you plan on actually caring for this pup, even if you don’t get sexual pleasure from them, cause, not gonna lie, that’d be pretty fucked up if your sole purpose for getting this dog was for a convenient sex toy. He’s still just a puppy, for God’s sake. Let him play and grow into his skin at least before you try to fondle him. You should be focused on proper house training, socialization, getting his medical needs taken care of, keeping his mental and emotional well-being in check, etc., not sucking on his barely matured dick.

Which brings up the next question: Have you had him neutered? Because dogs with their balls chopped off against their will usually aren’t very interested in sex.

Please use the head on your shoulders. This isn’t a game, this is another being’s life you’re toying with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Husky dog 2 days ago

The dog is 8 months old

On the first day I played with the dog for 3 hours ... After playing

I decided to suck the dog's penis

I started gently touching the penis and then it looked erect

Then he looked down with water after two seconds and tried to bite my hands

The next day I played with him and after playing

Softly and gently touched the place of the sheath

He did not agree and tried to bite my hand

On the third day I gave him a gift of candy for a penis

Eating sweets and did not accept to touch the penis

Help me guide me how to make him accept sex with me

Start out by leaving him the fuck alone! 8 months is too damned young. Even if it wasn't too young, you're scum not worth even being allowed to keep breathing! Which part of "I don't want you to do that!" that he's screaming at you are you unable to understand?

Put your dick back in your pants and figure out that he's not a toy for you to use to get off with!

Wait, you got this dog 2 DAYS AGO?! And you’re already trying to suck him off?! Jesus Christ, you haven’t even gotten to know him at all! You expect him to just be ready to fuck after only knowing you for two days?! As a puppy no less?

I’m sorry dude, but that dog does not need to be in your possession. You obviously know nothing about how they work, and you don’t value the poor creature enough to even try caring for him properly. He’s a fucking baby in a new environment with a new partner for God’s sake. You’re supposed to be his support and guidance, not his fucking rapist.

I suggest you give him to someone more competent until you know what you’re doing. Because you obviously don’t understand just how serious having a dog is. Do your research, and then try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would laugh at the cluelessness in this if this wasn't so sad. Hope that pup gets a home that appreciates him and knows how to handle his breed. I've found most people who own huskies, shouldn't own huskies.
This particular sack of shit being a prime example.
(though in this case, the proper spelling is "shouldn't be permitted anywhere near an animal of any kind" - Well, maybe if he's being fed to one... Hogs ain't picky)

I would laugh at the cluelessness in this if this wasn't so sad. Hope that pup gets a home that appreciates him and knows how to handle his breed. I've found most people who own huskies, shouldn't own huskies.
I hope so too. I really do

No! Just no @Bair111! Listen to the more experienced people of this thread and leave that puppy alone. NO means absolutely NO and biting is a clear NO! You shouldn't need, have to, nor want to train an animal for sex. For now I am issuing a 3 point warning strike against your account, but I'm letting you stay for now in the hopes that you'll read more of the forum and learn how to actually treat an animal. An animal is NOT a sex toy, they are living, breathing, and thinking beings with their own personalities, wants, and needs. Companionship should be the FIRST thing you get a dog for. Sex happens when they are an adult, and IF they want it on their own accord.

Jesus Christ! You got the dog 2 days ago, bond with him, get to know and love each other first.

Also, sweets, candy, or anything with a lot of sugar is very bad for their teeth. Please learn how to take care of a dog first, although as it stands now, it sounds like he'd be better off with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back