Florida girl checking in

Hello everyone.

Im Katie, im 19 yrs old and from Florida. Lacking in the experience area but overflowing in the curiosity area and feeling ready to take the next step into this world.
A return hello from another Floridian (Orlando area) but not an owner, but also curious.

Welcome! Hope you find everything to your liking. Always great to have another person from the Sunshine state ☺️

Hello everyone.

Im Katie, im 19 yrs old and from Florida. Lacking in the experience area but overflowing in the curiosity area and feeling ready to take the next step into this world.
Hi and welcome, I hope you can fullfill your desires!

Welcome! Hope you find everything to your liking. Always great to have another person from the Sunshine state ☺️
Welcome! I’m in Jacksonville :)
Hi Katie! I’m in florida too, and would love to connect :)
A return hello from another Floridian (Orlando area) but not an owner, but also curious.

Very nice seeing others from the Sunshine state with the same interests.

Very nice seeing others from the Sunshine state with the same interests.
We're out here, but seems mostly guys come out posting they are around. Always a pleasure to see the opposite sex appear, which has been the focus of my interest and this for years since one first told me of her experiences. Instantly went into my fantasies hoping to one day see that pleasure she described or share in it with her. Hope you get to explore some of it yourself. :)

We're out here, but seems mostly guys come out posting they are around. Always a pleasure to see the opposite sex appear, which has been the focus of my interest and this for years since one first told me of her experiences. Instantly went into my fantasies hoping to one day see that pleasure she described or share in it with her. Hope you get to explore some of it yourself. :)
Its a fetish that is hard/almost impossible to be open about. You can't just "take a risk" and tell someone about it, hoping you found someone like-minded. Hopefully, this forum will allow me to find people i can be open with and maybe start exploring with too.

Its a fetish that is hard/almost impossible to be open about. You can't just "take a risk" and tell someone about it, hoping you found someone like-minded. Hopefully, this forum will allow me to find people i can be open with and maybe start exploring with too.
True. I joke a lot in person, and when talking sexual topics I might make a joke about her fantasies and hint at the setting her loose with the farm animals. If she objects immediately, I steer away from the topic. If she laughs, I know she doesn't disapprove of the joke, and may joke around a little more over time about the topic, until one day it's confession time and seems by then the option to mention anything seems more safe. Or that's how it happened last time with then the "I can't believe I'm about to tell you this but" from her.

True. I joke a lot in person, and when talking sexual topics I might make a joke about her fantasies and hint at the setting her loose with the farm animals. If she objects immediately, I steer away from the topic. If she laughs, I know she doesn't disapprove of the joke, and may joke around a little more over time about the topic, until one day it's confession time and seems by then the option to mention anything seems more safe. Or that's how it happened last time with then the "I can't believe I'm about to tell you this but" from her.
I feel like i would be sooo nervous about actually taking that step and telling someone even if they have been joking about it or dropping hints.

Hello everyone.

Welcome! Hope you meet lots of great people and have lots of fun here. Its a great community

Back