Flash and Shorty

F

flashingshorty

Hello y’all, I’m Flash and I’ve been into this for a while but haven’t been active in the community ever. I’m 20 (female) and my partner is a 12 year old miniature gelding named Shorty. We have a love-hate relationship, we haven’t had sex yet but are working on it. He’s a working horse but is recovering from an abscess right now, so he’s off of work temporarily.

I’m a horse person at heart, my job is a stablehand at a boarding barn and I’ve been working on and off at barns for years. Ironically, being around horses everyday for so long, I haven’t been with one yet. I have been with a dog though, neutered and wasn’t able to knot but it was still fun, it was my exes dog, who got me to being active as a zoophile. I already was but I just hadn’t don’t anything besides imagine. So I’m very lucky to have a partner (Shorty) that I can happily be with.

A bit more about me;

I love all animals, so much that I don’t eat meat! I currently have a miniature gelding (Shorty,) male yellow lab, female shorthair cat, male flemish giant cross rabbit, and a male blue tongue skink (lizard.) I’m known as an animal person to many people so I’ve ended up with a lot of rescued and neglected animals over the years, some have been rehomed and some spent their last days with me. As I said, I haven’t actively done much to animals besides with my exes dog, I’m just getting into it with my horse. None of my other animals are involved, all that can be, are neutered/spayed anyway, and they’re all older and their ways of life are set.

I’m very open about myself, just can’t think of much to say right now, so ask any questions you may have!

I’m hoping to learn from this forum as both my and my horse having done anything like this before. As far as I know, he’s never bred anything before, he was gelded young. His last owner got him from auction 9 years ago, I’ve had him for one year.

Thanks for letting me join!

Attachments

• 33E6FA90-EA3E-4F04-B5FC-431A5C35B05A.jpeg
    33E6FA90-EA3E-4F04-B5FC-431A5C35B05A.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
Welcome to Zooville. I hope you enjoy your visits here and find the information you seek. There are many people with a great deal of knowledge and experience.

First chance I’ve had to read your post thank you very much for joining great to see another horse lover. I have a lot of horse experience always happy to chat about them and open and private Waze I wish you the best of luck

Hello Flash and congratulations Shorty! Hehe
I hope Shorty gets you figured out soon. You might be able to find some great info in here. I think a little mare in heat urine, from online would greatly help you out. Put some on a towel and let Shorty smell at it. That tends to get the studs really primed. Then a lot of lube inside you and a little bit outside, including your inner thighs, buttocks, and ass. That will help him slide around as you reach back to help guide him inside.
Then when he is inside, enjoy it!
Good luck. Have fun. Don't be shy. And welcome, once again.

Hello Dear,

Happy new year to you and all your pets.
I hope so you'll be able to get closer, much closer to him and to love him the best way.
Cheers

Back