Flaky people

As a flaky person, as far as continuing convos with other zoos, i want to say that not messaging doesnt mean, the conversation and person isnt valued, sometimes life happens and sometimes it can be deeper that that, but its my bad not yours/theirs, and knowing that i can alway come back and continue these chats with legit, chill ppl who ive built a friendship with, is so fucking good it give strength. So forgive my infrequency i'll always be back. :husky_happysmile:

I’m not exactly a people person, i enjoy small talk but keeping on conversations is uhh, challenging? I’m not exactly good with words.

I have been chatting with zoos or zoocurious people online for ten years now, and about 1 in 4 do this. It isn't just you. There are a lot of flaky people out there, a lot of people who just want to use you and/or your dogs to get off, but will act like they care about you, and lots who realize they are more into the fantasy of this than the reality and get scared, or they think they'll be discovered and get scared.
I’m not saying it’s the case but have you considered that you might be ghosted because people find you flaky ?
just saying

The problem with zoo as a topic is you need said experience some times but you need to be vague on the details until trust is made but the taboo nature of said topic means its hard to form bonds very quickly via DM's so I think people don't like the slower nature of those conversation do tend to lead to getting ghosted and I wish it didn't but it just seems to always happen

I tend to be flaky. Nit because i try to ghost anyone, but because i get busy and simply forget to reply.

I was talking to someone on here and he ghosted me, deleted our Telegram chat and won't answer me now. I almost wonder if he is a catfishing account or something. Maybe he wasn't getting what he wanted out of the conversation, but... If he just wanted to trade nudes or something, he should have opened with that. That and the way he talked to me was fairly suspicious. Luckily, I didn't say anything incriminating!

Hey BBB, If you can confirm that you aren't someone to be suspicious of, please let us know! You know who you are.

Back