First Time Worries

Emma

Lurker
Hi. this is my first post on here, sorry if its in the wrong place or something.

So, i've let my dog lick me for a few months now. This first happened accidently, but i love it, feels great.

This week i had an empty house, i had him licking me on my bed, i got on all fours, and he carried on licking . He has licked me in this position before, however this time he mounted me ( i admit, i've thought about it for a while, but never tried it. or thought it would actually happen ) , so i was surprised, but it was over very quick for both of us. and it was an amazing experience

However i have some questions. My MAIN issue, is how guilty i feel afterwards. it feels so wrong that i did this, like i can't imagine what i would do if family and friend's found out. Also i have worries about STD's and infections. Can i get any from my dog? Do i need checking?

Thanks, and sorry again if this is the wrong section. im new here.

Hi Emma,
To the best of my knowledge STDs are not compatible between canine and humans. As for infections the rule of cleanliness applies, ie if your dog has just been eating something that is less than good (say cat poop), then I would certainly wait before letting him lick you.
Apart from that if you clean yourself and manage your basic hygiene you should be fine.

Emma,

While I cannot speak too specifically about experience, in my younger days without going in to how old I was I think I can safely say I received more bjs than anyone else I knew my age at the time. I used to love letting my German shepherd get me off orally and it felt wonderful.

You describe your first time as an amazing experience. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

I can relate to fear of being found out by friends and family. Not a place I'd like to go either.

Are the feelings you experienced physically something you would like to enjoy again?

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with doing something that feel good.

Hi. this is my first post on here, sorry if its in the wrong place or something.

So, i've let my dog lick me for a few months now. This first happened accidently, but i love it, feels great.

This week i had an empty house, i had him licking me on my bed, i got on all fours, and he carried on licking . He has licked me in this position before, however this time he mounted me ( i admit, i've thought about it for a while, but never tried it. or thought it would actually happen ) , so i was surprised, but it was over very quick for both of us. and it was an amazing experience

However i have some questions. My MAIN issue, is how guilty i feel afterwards. it feels so wrong that i did this, like i can't imagine what i would do if family and friend's found out. Also i have worries about STD's and infections. Can i get any from my dog? Do i need checking?

Cross species transfer of disease is almost impossible so you have no worries about that. Just wait a bit after he eats anything and you will be fine. You have nothing to feel guilty for, there are plenty of people here that support you and plenty more you can ask for advice or training if you want it.

No need for guilt. That's a meme society has planted into your head. Was it good for you? Was it good for the dog? Did you harm the dog? Did you harm anyone else directly? If yes, yes, no, no, what should you feel guilty about? Don't worry, be happy, you two.

>> like i can't imagine what i would do if family and friend's found out.

This is why you always keep it very secret. Alas such is the nature of a taboo. There is no objective reason for guilt in there, it is simply a taboo. Which is taboo because it is taboo because it is a taboo... you see how it works?

>> Also i have worries about STD's

You cannot get STDs from a dog, unless said dog had sex with a human directly before and is merely the item an STD resided on for a second to then be "smeared" onto you. In that sense a human STD would have used a 4legged helper, but otherwise there are no STDs in that sense which can get to you and which reside in dogs just waiting for a human.

>> and infections. Can i get any from my dog?

You can get an infection from anything if you do not have proper common sense hygiene. Most people screw up the proper cooking of chicken. Improperly cooked chicken puts thousands of people into a hospital. A lot of people don't disinfect wounds properly. Bacteria are everywhere in the environment. There are even bacteria inside of you that can be harmful if they get onto your outside. But inside they are helpful. And the other way around.
To cut that short: There is no "elevated" risk (not at all) that you would get an infection from the dog because he is a dog. There is just the normal risk of getting an infection that you normally would have (like you could get a urinary tract infection from not washing your dildo, or from having too much sex at the beach with the human boyfriend). The easy remedy is to shower and use some soap in the normal way afterwards, and in 99,9999%* of all cases you should be absolutely good and no worries.

>> Do i need checking?

That's ridiculous. I lick my mare's cunt every day and have done so for many many years. Neither of us has gotten any related sickness. I chalk that up to me washing her the usual way and brushing my teeth, so again nothing particular because of she being a horse. Just normal hygiene.

*To give the complete picture: It is possible to receive a zoonosis, which is a sickness that can be transferred between animals and humans. But that again has nothing to do with the sex in particular. You could just as well get a zoonosis from petting the wrong animal and not washing your hands. And if your dog had anything which is able to make you sick, you would have long received it from him through the normal ways of how humans handle their dogs. The few freak cases in which people died from general animal-related sicknesses (again nothing to do with sex in particular) or so seldom, you needn't worry. Unless you worry every day of being hit by a lightning out of the blue, because that happens more often.

Last edited:
Hello Emma, i'm posting this to give you some courage and support.

To be honest, having the very first time it's actually mindblowing and you'll feel guilty, i mean, at least almost the 95% of the people who tried this (it's not an official stat, but i mean, you'll almost find lots of people that felt this way) feel that guilty you described, it's natural. I mean since we've been raised in societies that actually don't find it as a "good" thing, or at least as something "correct". There are many lots of stories and writings you'll read about other societies (where their minds are worked in other ways) where they are a little more "free" when it comes to think about the whole idea of sex with animals.

This isn't a new thing to the human being, either to animals, in fact, sex is something that is pretty much natural in almost all species, not all of them have the whole psychological aspect we have about it, most are about "procreating", but it's also about "feeling good". I mean, the whole reproductive system have their own parts that are made to send nervous stimulus to the whole body, it's like a reflex, and almost every animal has some "reflexive capacity" (don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they can think like us, but they have some cognitive capacity to react or relate stuff to others, and such). So, it's in their DNA to have sex, which make them to want to do it even when they aren't aware about it at first, then they are. So you aren't doing anything "new" but yeah, most people around would find it as something horrible/awful/bizarre/crime/etc. What is important is what YOU think about it, not what they made you think about it.

I, personally, think that at least as long as nobody gets hurt, and enjoy it, there's no need to think it's "incorrect" or "wrong", i mean, even many people back in time thought about homosexuals being wrong just since they liked the same-sex individual. But i think you'll get over it, it's about love and caring, and having a good time, both of you.

About the STD's , i'll not lie in the classic "there are no risks", i mean, it's partially no risks, as long as the animal is having a good health, and you keep an eye on where he is and was, making sure he wasn't on dirty places, or eating garbage, or having sex with other dogs. You'll be safe. But before everything, please make sure you aren't allergic to his semen, you can test this by jerking him a lil and then rubbing some of it on your intimate parts, not so deep, but deep enough to check if you actually get swollen in that zone or the skin turns reddish. If you have tested all of that then you shouldn't have any trouble, just keep in mind checking he has all his vaccines, that he's dewormed and clean. Then just enjoy, both of you, and i wish you the best of lucks.

Hi Emma,
To the best of my knowledge STDs are not compatible between canine and humans. As for infections the rule of cleanliness applies, ie if your dog has just been eating something that is less than good (say cat poop), then I would certainly wait before letting him lick you.
Apart from that if you clean yourself and manage your basic hygiene you should be fine.
Emma,

While I cannot speak too specifically about experience, in my younger days without going in to how old I was I think I can safely say I received more bjs than anyone else I knew my age at the time. I used to love letting my German shepherd get me off orally and it felt wonderful.

You describe your first time as an amazing experience. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

I can relate to fear of being found out by friends and family. Not a place I'd like to go either.

Are the feelings you experienced physically something you would like to enjoy again?

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with doing something that feel good.
Hello Emma, i'm posting this to give you some courage and support.

To be honest, having the very first time it's actually mindblowing and you'll feel guilty, i mean, at least almost the 95% of the people who tried this (it's not an official stat, but i mean, you'll almost find lots of people that felt this way) feel that guilty you described, it's natural. I mean since we've been raised in societies that actually don't find it as a "good" thing, or at least as something "correct". There are many lots of stories and writings you'll read about other societies (where their minds are worked in other ways) where they are a little more "free" when it comes to think about the whole idea of sex with animals.

This isn't a new thing to the human being, either to animals, in fact, sex is something that is pretty much natural in almost all species, not all of them have the whole psychological aspect we have about it, most are about "procreating", but it's also about "feeling good". I mean, the whole reproductive system have their own parts that are made to send nervous stimulus to the whole body, it's like a reflex, and almost every animal has some "reflexive capacity" (don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they can think like us, but they have some cognitive capacity to react or relate stuff to others, and such). So, it's in their DNA to have sex, which make them to want to do it even when they aren't aware about it at first, then they are. So you aren't doing anything "new" but yeah, most people around would find it as something horrible/awful/bizarre/crime/etc. What is important is what YOU think about it, not what they made you think about it.

I, personally, think that at least as long as nobody gets hurt, and enjoy it, there's no need to think it's "incorrect" or "wrong", i mean, even many people back in time thought about homosexuals being wrong just since they liked the same-sex individual. But i think you'll get over it, it's about love and caring, and having a good time, both of you.

About the STD's , i'll not lie in the classic "there are no risks", i mean, it's partially no risks, as long as the animal is having a good health, and you keep an eye on where he is and was, making sure he wasn't on dirty places, or eating garbage, or having sex with other dogs. You'll be safe. But before everything, please make sure you aren't allergic to his semen, you can test this by jerking him a lil and then rubbing some of it on your intimate parts, not so deep, but deep enough to check if you actually get swollen in that zone or the skin turns reddish. If you have tested all of that then you shouldn't have any trouble, just keep in mind checking he has all his vaccines, that he's dewormed and clean. Then just enjoy, both of you, and i wish you the best of lucks.

Thank you to everyone for your support, And for all the good info I feel much more informed.
I have to say that this is very exciting for my dog interest.

Is there any research or study how many women we are who have this interest.

Emma.

the articles and blogs section contains a lot of information and published scholarly papers and studies.

glad to see the feelings of guilt are subsiding.

Emma.

the articles and blogs section contains a lot of information and published scholarly papers and studies.

glad to see the feelings of guilt are subsiding.

Do you have the opportunity to link to someone good.
Understands that this is more common than you think but would be fun to read any study

Emma,

Welcome to the board! You will find that many people had beginnings that were remarkably similar to yours and experienced and expressed the same feelings of guilt. This is indeed a natural part of the process since we are wired from birth to reject things outside of the "norm", especially when it comes to sexuality. As many have said (much better than I), if no harm comes to either of you, then why is it wrong?

Enjoy your time here and the exploration!

I see nothing but good advice, here. You should explore this adventure and enjoy every moment. And ensure no one finds out. Keep your zoo online profile separate from all others. No crossover pictures, email addresses, don't post a funny thing both here and on FB, etc... let this be about your zoo adventure only. When playing, always confirm you are alone, for a known amount of time, cannot be seen or interrupted. Safety first, then, be adventurous! And feel free to tell us all about it!

HI Emma

To be perfectly honest, there is no study done on how many of us girls have this interest at least nothing that is in the present or a large broad study.
This is more common than you think. But no one talks about it to others. This happens within four walls of the bedrooms with closed and locked doors to be perfectly honest.

I know you should do what's best for you and not listen to people who don't know anything about us.

Last edited:

I know EXACTLY how you feel... I have struggled alot with guilts, shame and even depression in the past...
You are very lucky that you've found this forum where you can share your thoughts and feelings with other people (I didn't know any sites or forums back then).
If you've enjoyed it there is no reason whatsoever to feel like this, but you might just need some time to adjust and get over these feelings.
There is a possibility that at one time you should make a choice if you want this to be a part of your lifestyle and sexuality or not (e.g. a partner that you truly love but wouldn't like it). But in any case the decision should be yours and only yours to make.
Just take care and keep your moments 100% private, enjoy life, enjoy yourself and enjoy your dog.

?

HI Emma

To be perfectly honest, there is no study done on how many of us girls have this interest at least nothing that is in the present or a large broad study.
This is more common than you think. But no one talks about it to others. This happens within four walls of the bedrooms with closed and locked doors to be perfectly honest.

I know you should do what's best for you and not listen to people who don't know anything about us.

I understand that I have not been able to find anything myself..
Thank you for being honest

I know EXACTLY how you feel... I have struggled alot with guilts, shame and even depression in the past...
You are very lucky that you've found this forum where you can share your thoughts and feelings with other people (I didn't know any sites or forums back then).
If you've enjoyed it there is no reason whatsoever to feel like this, but you might just need some time to adjust and get over these feelings.
There is a possibility that at one time you should make a choice if you want this to be a part of your lifestyle and sexuality or not (e.g. a partner that you truly love but wouldn't like it). But in any case the decision should be yours and only yours to make.
Just take care and keep your moments 100% private, enjoy life, enjoy yourself and enjoy your dog.

?

It feels very good I found this forum. I no longer feel alone in this interest, which was my biggest challenge before.

I know I love this.
Unfortunately, I have listened and thought too much about what others think or say. and not thought what is best for me or what I would like.

Is no one seeing the obvious red flag here of an account less than a day old with identifiable face avatar posting a thread with a vague OP?

Is no one seeing the obvious red flag here of an account less than a day old with identifiable face avatar posting a thread with a vague OP?

Yes, some do...
1st We cannot know that 100%. There is a chance that she's just young and naive...
2nd and most importand. It's an issue that has been concerning lots and lots of people, and it's not only her who reads these answers in here...

It feels very good I found this forum. I no longer feel alone in this interest, which was my biggest challenge before.

I know I love this.
Unfortunately, I have listened and thought too much about what others think or say. and not thought what is best for me or what I would like.

Hi Emma
I felt the same way for a long time! The ZForum is the best and safest place to express yourself without fear and judgment.
I'm happy you are here!

If it is, then I don't care. The text I wrote can at least still help others who arrive here from google. Everything else I am not interested.

Is there any research or study how many women we are who have this interest.

Nothing current. My personal estimate is that "zoophiles" in the most core meaning of the word are 0.01% to 0.001% of the general populace*. Then you'd have a girl to guy ratio of about 1:5 or 1:10 or so on top of that.
With increasing age, the amount of "zoos that remain zoos" drastically diminishes. At age 30 of a zoo-cohort, I would estimate about 10% of the same cohort when they were 18 are left. At age 40 maybe 1%. Just looking at the women, they drop out of it much faster than the men. After that it becomes fuzzy for me, as I am not that old atm. Perhaps different aspects overlap the simple decay one could extrapolate (e.g. statistics on "Normal people" suggest that "marrying material men from age 40 to 50 on" (read single, comp. rich and with a good erection) pretty much get to pick their choice of partner from dozens upon dozens of women who's plan A collapsed). That's simply because men die out from a cohort faster than women and later in life good choices of careers and investments make huge differences.
idk. hope that helps.

*If you'd query whether or not one could masturbate to animal porn in some circumstances which enable true answers, you'd probably get 25% to 33% ish of the general populace. But that's not equal to being zoo.

Last edited:
Hi Emma, and welcome to the forum. The advise Others have given you above is good advise. Many women start the same way. Some of us were aware of our feelings about animals while others weren't. But all of us reached that point where we decide to go forward and explore our feelings or we backoff.
Guilt is usually the reason we don't go any further than what you have gone. The guilt is something generated within each of us depending on how we were raised. Ultimately you are the one that has to come to terms with whatever you decide to do. If you decide to explore more then you are the one that has to make the decision to keep a secret or who to share it with. Think long and hard before sharing with anyone. You can always come here and talk to a lot of us, start a thread for an open discussion, or send private messages and we will be happy to offer our opinion to help you out.
STDs between animals and humans is nothing to worry about. However do make sure that the animal is clean and hasn't been eating anything like another animal's stool.
I hope you enjoy it here and have fun.

It is not morally wrong for a human to have sex with a non-human animal. (Humans are animals after all, and interspecies sex is not inherently wrong). Also remember that interspecies sex happens in nature. When a human has sex with a dog, it is simply one mammal having sex with another mammal.

Also, far worse things (such as animal slaughter) happen to animals all the time -- compared to animal slaughter, having sex with an animal is pretty benign (morally speaking). People say animals can't "consent" to sex (which is bullshit) -- animals don't "consent" to be slaughtered or spayed/neutered, yet those things are accepted by society (which doesn't make sense).

The anti-zoo attitude of society is bullshit and you should ignore it. Society mainly believes that sex with animals is wrong due to speciesism (the discriminatory belief that humans are "above" other animal species), as well as prejudice, bigotry, and ignorance. People's attitudes towards animals are irrational and inconsistent.

Due to the extremely hostile anti-zoo climate of society, you should reveal your zoo interests only to people you trust.

It is good that you are experiencing sex with a dog. You should be proud of your sexual attraction to dogs, and you should embrace it and accept it.

As @ZTHorse pointed out in his blog, in terms of STDs, having sex with a non-human animal is actually safer than having sex with a human, because most diseases cannot cross the species barrier. If your dog is healthy, you probably don't have anything to worry about, and you should continue having sex with your dog. Many people on Beast Forum said they had unprotected sex with dogs for decades with no health problems.

for the shame part, dont be ashamed. Love is love. Basically this forum is what homosexually attracted people would do as well if it was 1960 and if the internet was advanced backthen. Your story could be interchangeable with "I had my first experience with another m/f and it was amazing finally expressing my sexuality" so dont feel bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Emma

I wouldn't worry. Why should you feel it is wrong when you obviously enjoyed it so much.

A girlfriend who introduced me to zoo fun started when she was 14, she was initiated by a 16 year old cousin. She genuinely loved it better than sex with a boy because at that age she wasn't going to fall pregnant.

Interesting you saying it was very quick for both of you. This girlfriend had the same problem. The dog could be aroused to an enormous size but when presented would via to the left or right, up or down. When lucky to achieve penetration apparently the dog would soon dis-mount. She found it very frustrating.

She asked if I help her?

I got her to position herself on all fours. Got the dog to mount her and presented the penis to her vagina.

Once in, much to my astonishment the dog just took off.

She absolutely loved it.

Lifting the dog’s tail I got a superb view of the penis fucking [I hope you are not offended by the colourful prose Emma] the girlfriend.

Much to my astonishment the dog was banging her that hard that her vulva prized wide and she took the dogs ‘love knot’ up her pussy.

Suddenly the dog stopped thrusting.

Unbeknown to me at that moment with the knot inside, my girlfriend's vaginal muscles at the entrance to her pussy locked in the dogs penis.

The dog just hung there.

I looked on in bemusement as I watched the dog’s testicles twitch. I knew exactly what the dog was doing.

Judging by her moans of approval she also knew.

She savoured her fuck for what seemed like minutes until she eventually relaxed her vaginal muscles.

First the enormous love knot crowned then quickly followed by the penis.

Then best of all a torrent of the dog’s semen.

Truly breathtakingly erotic.

Also I wouldn't worry Emma about any health issues. The girlfriend is 19 now and has been fucking dogs since she was 14 and never had any health problems. When you think about it, surely it is safer to have sex with a pet you know than a boy you don't know.

Good luck with you canine sexy fun

A xxx

Back