First Time with stallion

Stallions are a bit difficult because they hide the bits. Look up some information on semen collection using the crump method. You really need mare urine or scent to start with. Depending on your setup you might start by buying an AV and training him to collect with that. It can introduce the idea that humans = sexy times.

For the absoulute start though just get him used to all kinds of touching. Most stallions take a lot of time to get used to being touched between the legs, having their erections handled, and not climbing on top of their human partners. Don't skip those parts or at least wear a helmet.

Stallions are a bit difficult because they hide the bits. Look up some information on semen collection using the crump method. You really need mare urine or scent to start with. Depending on your setup you might start by buying an AV and training him to collect with that. It can introduce the idea that humans = sexy times.

For the absoulute start though just get him used to all kinds of touching. Most stallions take a lot of time to get used to being touched between the legs, having their erections handled, and not climbing on top of their human partners. Don't skip those parts or at least wear a helmet.
He really like touching and he don't have problem with that

Sounds like you have a nice stallion. What is your general horse experience level? Do you have access to a mare or mare urine? Do you have access to a phantom or nice mare for semen collection?

Don't have mare or phantom. I Can clean him touch him. He is calm
He may be use to it. Can you get him to flare? Use some lube and study the crump method as suggested. If you had a pony, I'd say gently try to kiss or suck on him. But first maybe try to get him use to you being down there. Watch you fingers. Always use the same place to play with him. Have fun

He may be use to it. Can you get him to flare? Use some lube and study the crump method as suggested. If you had a pony, I'd say gently try to kiss or suck on him. But first maybe try to get him use to you being down there. Watch you fingers. Always use the same place to play with him. Have fun
Will try

Congrats! You will find lots of help and guides here... There's quite a few of us stallion lovers on this site.
Just go at HIS pace and make sure HE is the one getting the pleasure... If you blow his trust by going too fast
it will only make your job more difficult.

Also, remember they enjoy a downward pressure on the glans-- that's why the crump method works. (Might be
a bit different than what you enjoy). I advise getting him used to cleaning his cock first with some warm water
and soft rags... Not only is it healthy for his equipment, it's generally pleasurable for them and gives you a nice
clean tool to play with!

Congrats! You will find lots of help and guides here... There's quite a few of us stallion lovers on this site.
Just go at HIS pace and make sure HE is the one getting the pleasure... If you blow his trust by going too fast
it will only make your job more difficult.

Also, remember they enjoy a downward pressure on the glans-- that's why the crump method works. (Might be
a bit different than what you enjoy). I advise getting him used to cleaning his cock first with some warm water
and soft rags... Not only is it healthy for his equipment, it's generally pleasurable for them and gives you a nice
clean tool to play with!
plus cleaning gives you an excuse if caught playing with his penis.

I never was into ever thinking of being taken by a stallion, but I loved sucking on my pony's dick. He liked it too. After a period of time he would just stand there and let me do my thing for as long as I wanted. Alwayes getting him right up to climax then backing off, then repeating over again again till finally climax. A lot of pre-cum. His flare was quite big but could still seem to manage to get most of it in my mouth while not trying to have my teeth involved. Sometimes I'd masturbate myself while sucking.

plus cleaning gives you an excuse if caught playing with his penis.

I never was into ever thinking of being taken by a stallion, but I loved sucking on my pony's dick. He liked it too. After a period of time he would just stand there and let me do my thing for as long as I wanted. Alwayes getting him right up to climax then backing off, then repeating over again again till finally climax. A lot of pre-cum. His flare was quite big but could still seem to manage to get most of it in my mouth while not trying to have my teeth involved. Sometimes I'd masturbate myself while sucking.
Man if I had a pony stallion I’d let him mount as often as I could, consider me jealous lol

I am pretty much a 99% a mare man, but I hear ya.

Its funny just how heavy a horse cock feels compared to my own cock. Its the first thing you'll notice.
If it’s anything like my large bad dragon chance then sign me up!

They can be aroused with a mare bit of difficulty with out of me around most of them can anyway. There is lots of good advice here from what I’ve seen and good luck with the Stallion

Back