First time with a female dog

If that's the case I don't think you'll get that far before cumming TBH. But I have heard that you can go balls deep before, but I don't have any firsthand knowledge or experience about that.
I see. She won’t mind if I cum in her?

I see. She won’t mind if I cum in her?
There's no way for me to know. Some dogs enjoy oral more and will lick your dick until you come, some will squeeze their vaginas on your cock while you fuck them. There's only one way for sure for you to know what she wants. But I will say if she doesn't want you to do something, she will respond appropriately to it.

FYI also make sure she's comfortable and enjoying herself before and while you two are going at it.

Congrats! Usually you'll want to make sure she cums before you fuck her, just so it's guaranteed that it'll be mutual pleasure, because you're probably not going to last very long while actually fucking her. To achieve this you'll want to either masturbate her by hand or orally. You're going to want to find her clit and play with it. It should feel like a little lump below the opening of her vagina. You'll be able to tell when she cums by her getting a lot more moist suddenly in her vagina.

The most important thing is that if she rejects your advances, to leave her be. You can try to get her in the mood by acting like a dog would initiating sex, (getting on all fours, panting, sniffing and licking her pussy.) But if she says no, then you'll need to respect her wishes.

You're going to need a pretty good amount of lube. Even if she cums it's usually not enough moisture to fuck her with alone. I'll normally add a glob of water-based lube and finger my girl. I'll repeat this three time to make sure she is good and slick. Then you'll want to lube up your dick.

To enter you're going to want to push slightly upwards on her vagina, about a 45 degree angle.

Have fun, and good luck, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Absolutely she means a lot to me. I want to mate with her, not just use her.
Thats right. Its better solidfy your relationship instead of using. As you stated before its ok to go all in as deep as she wants just remember to keep her status/comfort always in mind. Theres no fear about it.

Thats right. Its better solidfy your relationship instead of using. As you stated before its ok to go all in as deep as she wants just remember to keep her status/comfort always in mind. Theres no fear about it.
I’m just so nervous. I have this nice soft fur blanket laid out in the basement. How do I start the process? Do I just undress and play wrestle with her in the nude?

Congrats! Usually you'll want to make sure she cums before you fuck her, just so it's guaranteed that it'll be mutual pleasure, because you're probably not going to last very long while actually fucking her. To achieve this you'll want to either masturbate her by hand or orally. You're going to want to find her clit and play with it. It should feel like a little lump below the opening of her vagina. You'll be able to tell when she cums by her getting a lot more moist suddenly in her vagina.

The most important thing is that if she rejects your advances, to leave her be. You can try to get her in the mood by acting like a dog would initiating sex, (getting on all fours, panting, sniffing and licking her pussy.) But if she says no, then you'll need to respect her wishes.

You're going to need a pretty good amount of lube. Even if she cums it's usually not enough moisture to fuck her with alone. I'll normally add a glob of water-based lube and finger my girl. I'll repeat this three time to make sure she is good and slick. Then you'll want to lube up your dick.

To enter you're going to want to push slightly upwards on her vagina, about a 45 degree angle.

Have fun, and good luck, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
She won’t mind if I creampie her?

I’m just so nervous. I have this nice soft fur blanket laid out in the basement. How do I start the process? Do I just undress and play wrestle with her in the nude?
If shes been your friend for a while trust me its fine just remember to signal your intentions theres nothing to be scared of shes smart enough to know what sex is. Start soft and stimulate her or wait for her heat cycle for the best moment. You let her explore you 1st though to see her reaction generally its basically do nothing and let her examine you after that you decide to try to signal your ready and check if shes ready. Pm me if you want though

Last edited:
She won’t mind if I creampie her?
More than likely not. None of the other female dogs I've been with have minded me cumming in them, including my current girl. I've only heard of one case with a GSD where she would be okay with sex and even ask for it, but as soon as you were about to cum she'd start whining and squirming. That's the only case I've heard of.

Back