Minty

Lurker
Happy thanksgiving today!

I had my first time with a cute golden lab mix today as I was out in my neighborhood.
Two dogs both start to follow me and I knew that once I saw they were both unfixed I thought I could have my chance to say!

I stayed with the lab and started to stroke him off, feeling that his knot was swollen already in his sheath. I kept going and he just stood there and let me stroke him, as I did me and him exchanged some quick kisses with our tongues. He liked my taste apparently! As I kept going eventually he started to cum, or pre not exactly sure since the more I stroked him the more that came out, but most of the time his cock was sheathed.

After some stroking and tasting his cum he got excited and started to jump on me who was still squatted next to him, I let him and he started to try to hump me. So me being a dirty dog as I am I stuck my mouth under him and let him hump his cock into my mouth!

So to say I think I a great thanksgiving! :gsd_happysmile: What are the odds do you all think he’ll come back looking for me? I loved pleasuring a dog for my first time like that, on a public walking trail no less! I knew the odds that someone would be around would be slim especially today, so I definitely took advantage of that opportunity.

Sounds like a hell of a thanksgiving! Were you in the street? How did the other dog react?
I was in a walking path from a school that kids take to walk home. Obviously there was no school but I could hear the neighbors right next door! And the little black dog got excited when the big dog started to mount me. Im pretty sure he wanted in on the action too!

I was in a walking path from a school that kids take to walk home. Obviously there was no school but I could hear the neighbors right next door! And the little black dog got excited when the big dog started to mount me. Im pretty sure he wanted in on the action too!
I know this is incredibly bad form on my part, but I've never been able to resist a good puzzle, so please forgive me. :husky_grin:

My first thought was Otis Johnson Park, but I can't picture kids using that way to get home with all the riff-raff it attracts plus the topology makes it the "long way around" vs. just walking down to Clyde's even if you happen to live right on Cedar. I suppose it could be back behind the High School towards the old Blue Boy building on Lyta, it also meets the neighbors within earshot criteria, but again I can't see why any kids might walk home that way; in no time you're walking on Sherwood and, yeah, just no.

The numbers say it should be somewhere off Chestnut that you're talking about, so I'm gonna say it's either one of the shortcuts between Sanderson and Minnesota, or my gut has been right all along and it is the Middle School you're referring to, making it the trail from like...Brandon Way, I think, down alongside the cemetery. I'd dearly love to know if I'm even in the ballpark, but regardless it's just nice to know there's someone else around here that's a little like me, so thank you for that. I'm sure I'll spend the next couple weeks regularly wondering if you're the guy next to me in line at Safeway or making me wait forever at the car wash, so if you see a guy around town with his head on a swivel and feel like making a new friend, offer him a stick of "Minty" fresh gum and if you guessed right, the first few rounds are on me, hehe.

I had my first time with a cute golden lab mix today as I was out in my neighborhood.
Two dogs both start to follow me and I knew that once I saw they were both unfixed I thought I could have my chance to say!

I stayed with the lab and started to stroke him off, feeling that his knot was swollen already in his sheath. I kept going and he just stood there and let me stroke him, as I did me and him exchanged some quick kisses with our tongues. He liked my taste apparently! As I kept going eventually he started to cum, or pre not exactly sure since the more I stroked him the more that came out, but most of the time his cock was sheathed.

After some stroking and tasting his cum he got excited and started to jump on me who was still squatted next to him, I let him and he started to try to hump me. So me being a dirty dog as I am I stuck my mouth under him and let him hump his cock into my mouth!

So to say I think I a great thanksgiving! :gsd_happysmile: What are the odds do you all think he’ll come back looking for me? I loved pleasuring a dog for my first time like that, on a public walking trail no less! I knew the odds that someone would be around would be slim especially today, so I definitely took advantage of that opportunity.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing experience. Pretty risky but you got away with it, so that just makes it hotter!

Sexy story, mate! Watch out for strays, though. You often get much more than you bargained for!

Back