First time questions

argathor

Tourist
Hey! Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a fixed female lab. I don’t want to force anything, but when I even just try touching her pussy she rolls around or just walks away, shying away from it. Will her being fixed make it impossible to have sex? Or is it just a matter of training/being gentle getting her used to it . Thanks!

If the bitch isn't in heat it means her pussy isn't ready for cock. I'm not an expert, that's just all i know really

She’s giving you a pretty clear no and it’s not surprising. Most castrated dogs lose their desire for sex. That’s why people get them castrated. Accept the no, if she doesn’t want you touching her leave it alone.

She’s giving you a pretty clear no and it’s not surprising. Most castrated dogs lose their desire for sex. That’s why people get them castrated. Accept the no, if she doesn’t want you touching her leave it alone.
Thank you, just wanted another opinion … not something I want to force, just didn’t know if it was a time thing or I was doing something wrong

Back