First time questions! M/M dog

KnottMe

Lurker
1. Does it hurt at all
2. Can you feel him filling you up
3. How do you prepare your self/body
4. How does his size effect you
5. Is their such thing as to big?

Very new to this, haven’t had my first yet.
Also I have messed around with anal toys before, I just had control over it. Never had anything living in side me tho. Plz help me answer these questions I have.

You may want to read some of the excellent guides available on this site but here are MY answers:

1) it can, especially at first or if there is knotting involved
2) you can feel it swelling inside you. You can sometimes get the feeling that you are being inflated. In actuality, a dog’s cock will start to swell immediately upon commencement of penetration but that swelling accelerates upon knotting. The relatively large volume of seminal fluid being delivered can add to this feeling of being filled, especially if the knot is properly in place to block it from seeping out.
3) stretch your ass gently over time to accustom yourself to the introduction of a dogs penis and/or his knot. Consider voiding your bowels and possibly using an enema just before sex to clear out any unwanted material from getting in the way.
4) generally, the bigger the penis, the more stretching and feeling of fullness will be involved. This said, the bigger the penis, the more chance of their being pain involved in the act of accommodating its insertion.
5) there is such a thing as too big. Know your limits. They are not set in stone and with a little training and practice you’ll be able to increase the length and girth that you can comfortably accommodate but it is foolish to try and take too big a cock too soon, especially because dog sex can be very forceful and abrupt. You don’t want to tear the walls of your rectum or get stabbed too hard in the scrotum or the inner lining of your bowels.

You may want to read some of the excellent guides available on this site but here are MY answers:

1) it can, especially at first or if there is knotting involved
2) you can feel it swelling inside you. You can sometimes get the feeling that you are being inflated. In actuality, a dog’s cock will start to swell immediately upon commencement of penetration but that swelling accelerates upon knotting. The relatively large volume of seminal fluid being delivered can add to this feeling of being filled, especially if the knot is properly in place to block it from seeping out.
3) stretch your ass gently over time to accustom yourself to the introduction of a dogs penis and/or his knot. Consider voiding your bowels and possibly using an enema just before sex to clear out any unwanted material from getting in the way.
4) generally, the bigger the penis, the more stretching and feeling of fullness will be involved. This said, the bigger the penis, the more chance of their being pain involved in the act of accommodating its insertion.
5) there is such a thing as too big. Know your limits. They are not set in stone and with a little training and practice you’ll be able to increase the length and girth that you can comfortably accommodate but it is foolish to try and take too big a cock too soon, especially because dog sex can be very forceful and abrupt. You don’t want to tear the walls of your rectum or get stabbed too hard in the scrotum or the inner lining of your bowels.
Wow! Man I didn’t actually expect a response more less for you to answer everyone of my questions! Thank you sooo much man. Appreciate it

1. Does it hurt at all-Yes, especially if you decide to knot
2. Can you feel him filling you up-Absolutely
3. How do you prepare your self/body-Let your dog rim you and stretch yourself with your fingers
4. How does his size effect you-The bigger he is the more it’ll hurt at first but the more you’ll feel it later
5. Is their such thing as to big?-That really depends on you. But for your first time I wouldn’t recommend a Dane for example

Wow! Man I didn’t actually expect a response more less for you to answer everyone of my questions! Thank you sooo much man. Appreciate it
Glad to have been of assistance. Good information is one of those things that the more you give it away, the better off everyone is.

One way to get hurt is to be stabbed in the taint. That hurts like hell.

Another thing to consider is what the dog does once knotted. Many dogs pull. Backing a puller into a corner or holding his legs can help. Some will panic and rip out the knot. The best thing you can do to help is understand how the dog behaves when knotted. This will minimize the damage. If the dog is well-behaved, you can tolerate a larger knot than with a panicky dog. In general, taking a larger knot than you can expel without damage is dangerous. Like most things, the smart thing to do is to work up to it and and understand your limits and the personality of the dog.

If you do a lot of stretching, it can interfere with your ability to hold a knot. So can lube. For most, no amount of stretching will help if you have a 4" knot ripped out. Lube won't help, either.

For me, screaming in pain and feeling like my ass will rip is not the best sensation. I've gotten a lot of satisfaction from dogs of all sizes. The feeling of being tied and the pulsation of the knot is really awesome, even if it isn't huge. I don't think you can feel a dog cum in your ass, but the force of the orgasm does vary, and I think I can sometimes guess if the dog is cumming based on that.

1. Does it hurt at all
2. Can you feel him filling you up
3. How do you prepare your self/body
4. How does his size effect you
5. Is their such thing as to big?

Very new to this, haven’t had my first yet.
Also I have messed around with anal toys before, I just had control over it. Never had anything living in side me tho. Plz help me answer these questions I have.
1. Yes. Something that you should definitely consider. Especially if you plan on letting him knot you. It's an intense experience. In the moment you will think what the hell did I get myself into but if his knot is in you just relax and buckle in. Pulling out is not an option unless you want more pain. On the flip side, it's a surreal experience being essentially a cum dump for a dog.

2. You might not feel him literally spurting inside you, though sometimes you can. You'll more so have a feeling of being full. Between his knot and cock swelling up, he'll also be pumping you full of cum. And ALOT of it.

3. As stated you should stretch. I used a vibrating butt plug after I had douched and let it go until I was on all 4 waiting to be fucked.

4. His size is important. Especially his knot. Knots can get huge and if he pulls you while knotter it can be painful. Once you're knotted and he's filling you up you'll want him to stay put and wait until his knot goes down so it's not painful when he pulls out.

5. Yes, there is a thing as too big. My first knot was HUGE and while he didn't pull out at full size he still was painful pulling his knot out. Know your limits and be realistic.

Back