First time oral (M/M) tips/tricks/suggestions

Mr.JohnSnow22

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hello all,

I have never had a real life zoo experience before. I’ve been very interested for as long as I can remember but have always been to nervous. But I have decided it’s time I try it out. I have a 4 year old Toller who is unfortunately neutered. I want to try to make him feel good by giving him oral. I have read a lot of the guides if not all of them. When we play he seems to be interested and his lovely doghood makes an appearance. I want to make him feel good only if he is receptive to it. I will get to the point now. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks that might help me in this new experience. Anything and everything is accepted and appreciated.

I’m sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.

*I will not be taking or posting any photos, gifs, or videos of him and I. Like I said I’m very nervous*

Thank you pes. I have read this guide before (amazing guide by the way) but it is always a good read and has helped me understand a lot more when I was beginning to think about trying to take the next leap.

I’m sorry if it seems like I’m being repetitive and asking questions that have been clearly explained in other forums. I am just nervous and want to make sure I know as much as possible so I am trying to see if anyone had any other tricks for what may work for them. Since every dog is different I want to get an idea from different people about what has worked for them.

Reactions: pes
Neutered dogs usually have more difficulty keeping an erection, they ejaculate less and the penis tends to be more dry. So maybe lubing up his sheath before the penis comes out might help. If there is any issue with that.

Back