First Time How To's (Questions)

Hi, I'm newly interested in trying Zoophillia. I found out a while back that I was. Something about seeing a woman get mounted by a dog was very hot to me. (I'm male). I have a few questions regarding my interest if some of the community could help out.

1. Where would I find a female dog to have sex with? I don't have enough money to care for one myself.
2. If a dog is fixed, does that mean there's no having sex with her?
3. This one may seem weird, but is it wrong that I want to be mounted by a male dog? I'm not attracted to human male's at ALL. I'm straight, just something about it gets me turned on. Maybe its the fact that I like anal?

Anyway if the community could help out in anyway it would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Welcome to the community I am no expert on this but will to give my thoughts btw I am a gay man.

1. If u are unable to have your one you will need to befriended an owner and take time to get to know them build up trust as the owner will be putting a lot at risk especially some one who is new to it. You will have to play the long game.

2. if a bitch has been fixed there’s no knowing if sex is possible several factors there. She may not be interested in sex. It also depend on what procedure she has had done as it cud be harmful to her so I would say best stick with a girl that’s intact.

3. I personally don’t think it’s weird as I mentioned before I am a gay man and only attracted to male humans however I am bisexual when it comes animals. I completely understand the interest in a knot and I don’t think you are alone there but others may correct me all I have said.

I just read this thank you for your input. I actually have a friend that has a female dog and a male dog, I go over to their house from time to time, and maybe that's when I can try it out? I don't want to hurt the animals either, and sex isn't the only thing that I look for in dogs. Dogs are amazing I just happen to want have sex with them[/QUOTE]

Back