First time giving a dog a bj

My first time was at a friends house, i was staying the night and we were playing games in seperate rooms, his dog would always follow me right in there just to be annoying, i pulled out my cock and he would frantically lick and lap my shaft and tip. Later one night of me staying at said friend’s house, i noticed his dog standing behind me on the floor, i sat down next to him and started stroking. He started fucking my hand, once he was halfway unsheathed i leaned down and let him facefuck me.

First of many times? Once you go k9 your passions will be zine. The amount of cum they squirt could easily fill a chalice. The smooth texture is easier to deepthroat than any human phallus. It's beautiful 💙

Hi just wondering how was everyone's first time giving a dog a blow Job, what made you do it, what were you thinking while doing it, did you give a blow job before you had sex the first time?
Stuff like that
Playful humping from my pup and me being down bad and pumped with teenage hormones made me curious. Let him hump my hand till he was fully out of his sheath. He was a small pup so I picked him up and carefully licked the sides before trying to swallow it all. The taste made me gag but I got over it and kept going well I jacked off furiously till I got off. Kept doing it several times but always was paranoid of getting caught

My gf at the time was giving our dog a blowjob and motioned for me to put the phone down from recording and to come over. She said she wanted me to try. So with that me and her sucked him off together. Never given a blowjob before human or otherwise.

So since underage stories seem to be frowned upon, lets say it was the day after my 18th birthday when this occurred. ;)

The family dog was Pitbull mix and I had been giving him hand jobs and playing with his dick for a while, I WANTED to suck that huge red rocket, but I just couldn't get past that initial "Gross it's a dog dick!" wall. Well one evening apparently the teenage hormones were flowing extra strong and I was really horned up, so almost in brain fog of teen horniness I went for broke and without even thinking plunged the whole shaft into my mouth (ok it was a big dog, so probably half the shaft, as I wasn't quite up to deepthroat skill level yet). I found the taste...not unpleasant at all, just a slightly odd metallic taste. Now that I had broken through the initial wall, I made up for lost time, that poor dog got his balls sucked dry for a good couple hour that evening, I bet I swallowed a cup of dog jizz that night.

i don’t want to mention my age when this happened, but my grandmas little dog started licking my pussy while i was getting ready to take a shower, i let him in the bathroom with me and laid down while he ate me out, i remember it feeling so good and i wasn’t thinking straight, i saw his penis was erect and that turned me on even more so i just did it. i laid on the floor and let him fuck my face lol

was the first and only time i’ve given a bj to a dog, i would love to experience it again but i don’t have my own dog, when i lived with my parents i attempted to start a relationship with our dog but he was neutered and only interested in me jerking him off
I'm looking to find a female partner with a male dog in Michigan- I'v never tried this before but it is all I fantasize about now :)

Be careful, eager dogs can poke with their bones and it hurts. Take time to warm them up

Back