First time getting this far in

Midwest69

Tourist
So I finally took things to the next level with my male golden retriever,we usually don’t do too much,I don’t want to hurt him,and he’s too tight too take more than a thumb in his ass,so anal sex is completely off the table as of now,I just decided hey,let me try oral,I ate out his ass which tasted amazing,I was very hesitant and thought it would be gross but the musk was just amazing,after that he ate my ass out and I started rubbing what u believe to be his penis under the foreskin,well eventually his massive doggy cock comes out and I start sucking,shove the thing into my mouth,it tastes great and once I knew he was hard and feeling it I started jerking him off while my mouth was under,I kept going for a long time and letting dog cum which btw tastes great drip into my mouth,I swallowed it all and started to fuck his mouth which i shot a fat load down,I’m moving out tomorrow and can’t see him anymore,but I know I want this lifestyle and am happy to share this story

Do you genuinely think your dog enthusiastically wants a thumb in his ass or are you sexually assaulting him and should make different choices

Back