First time experience with my spayed bitch 💚

K9LUVR26

Tourist
For once today after years of wanting to show my girl more love then a typical affection scenario happened. Today she gave me a look I haven’t seen in this way so loving and staring into my eyes. She rolled over on her back and started waging her tail like a swinging pendulum. I started slow rubbing her stomach and nipples and then took my lubed up finger and started gently rubbing her pussy, the more I rubbed it looked to swell and she started wagging her tail and she looked the happiest I’d seen her in awhile. Things escalated to my cock being out and lubed up rubbing her pussy lips and give them gentle taps with my leaking hard cock. Today I got my cock head in and the more I swirled it inside her pussy opening her up the more content she looked in my eyes. She’s a mixed bread lab with sweetest tempermant but also particular. Today I feel a new bond and closeness to my girl. I’m a gay male person wise but my heart is always in knots and pussies with my k9 pieces of my heart. I can’t wait to practice more and more with my girl if anyone has any suggestions to make her enjoy more and be more open and comfortable with me I’d love to hear them. Thank you in advance.

interesting, I see a lot of lesbians really in to male dogs, and you're gay, but enjoy female dogs. I'm a straight guy and I think if I was with a dog I imagine it would be a male, rather than female. I guess because my interest is also knots in pussies, and being with a male dog I would somehow be experiencing something similar to the woman in the videos I watch, making it more personal. In a way I envy them.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to practice more and more with my girl if anyone has any suggestions to make her enjoy more and be more open and comfortable with me I’d love to hear them. Thank you in advance.
If she and you ever copulate, be careful. As she is spayed, there's not as much length-wise room available in most cases (depends on the precise surgical method and as well the .. preferences of the vet in terms of easiness / complication free surgical finishing) and you might just get 7-13 cm into her, depending on her size (mixed breed is unfortunately quite unprecisely in terms of size).

She can still climax, as well multiple times, and usually it is easier to reach by fingering than by copulation as the sensitive areas are less stimulated through the latter. Also length-wise as a hint: she can still stimulate you very well as the muscular function is unchanged and also mostly subconscious reflexes.

Don't oversensitize (too harsh / much stimulation, rough finger skin or cuts, fingernails untrimmed as examples) her, but I am sure from what you describe you are caring well for her wishes and needs.

If you know where the clitoris sits at (in the secondary "entrance" blind-fold which might look like a dead-end (and is one)), stimulate it with washed fingers and leave time / less stimulation room for her to acclimate to the sensation. If she stretches her legs and twitches a bit that's not a bad sign, but don't overdo it (oversensitizing).

If you change the stimulation patterns quite a bit and play with her (lube helps reducing oversensitizing by the way, as the skin is sensitive regarding repeating mechanical friction), also caress the remaining of her body, that will sure give her a good time. Don't worry if she jumps up and tries to catch her tail or runs through the room, that's quite normal and nothing the spaying would take from a female at least.

Further questions? Feel free to write me a PM or here if you want, but don't see me as some sort of arousing creating contact for horny messages, not my style.

I'm a straight guy and I think if I was with a dog I imagine it would be a male, rather than female. I guess because my interest is also knots in pussies, ..
Different people, different interests and opinions.. everyone is an individual. :husky_laughing:

If she and you ever copulate, be careful. As she is spayed, there's not as much length-wise room available in most cases (depends on the precise surgical method and as well the .. preferences of the vet in terms of easiness / complication free surgical finishing) and you might just get 7-13 cm into her, depending on her size (mixed breed is unfortunately quite unprecisely in terms of size).

She can still climax, as well multiple times, and usually it is easier to reach by fingering than by copulation as the sensitive areas are less stimulated through the latter. Also length-wise as a hint: she can still stimulate you very well as the muscular function is unchanged and also mostly subconscious reflexes.

Don't oversensitize (too harsh / much stimulation, rough finger skin or cuts, fingernails untrimmed as examples) her, but I am sure from what you describe you are caring well for her wishes and needs.

If you know where the clitoris sits at (in the secondary "entrance" blind-fold which might look like a dead-end (and is one)), stimulate it with washed fingers and leave time / less stimulation room for her to acclimate to the sensation. If she stretches her legs and twitches a bit that's not a bad sign, but don't overdo it (oversensitizing).

If you change the stimulation patterns quite a bit and play with her (lube helps reducing oversensitizing by the way, as the skin is sensitive regarding repeating mechanical friction), also caress the remaining of her body, that will sure give her a good time. Don't worry if she jumps up and tries to catch her tail or runs through the room, that's quite normal and nothing the spaying would take from a female at least.

Further questions? Feel free to write me a PM or here if you want, but don't see me as some sort of arousing creating contact for horny messages, not my style.

Different people, different interests and opinions.. everyone is an individual. :husky_laughing:
Thank you so much for explaining the precautions and what to be mindful of while explaining to me the norms and expectations of how it will or may go with my girl. I’m gonna implement the advice on how to give her the most pleasure possible safely, she deserves all the love in the world in every way. I’ll definitely pm for future advice and always respectfully.
Thank you :)

interesting, I see a lot of lesbians really in to male dogs, and you're gay, but enjoy female dogs. I'm a straight guy and I think if I was with a dog I imagine it would be a male, rather than female. I guess because my interest is also knots in pussies, and being with a male dog I would somehow be experiencing something similar to the woman in the videos I watch, making it more personal. In a way I envy them.
I agree it is interesting and I’ve wondered myself why I’m primarily attracted to female dogs. I’ve been with a male in the past and he was so enjoyable and enthusiastic. I’m attracted to both I would say but I find more of a mental connection and attraction to female dogs. Ideally if being honest I’d have both male and female right now just need a bigger place because I prefer bigger dogs.

Back