First time ever in a zoo related community.

FF24

Tourist
Hi everyone. I'm a guy in my early 20's and I have not done anything zoo. I'm not sure if I consider myself a legit zoophile just yet but I sure want the chance to explore this community more. Let's just say I have an interesting set of interests and fetishes...

For a start, my primary interests revolve around strong aggressive predators or creatures that are commonly viewed as repulsive. They can range from Big Cats, to Grizzly Bears, to Hyenas, to Alligators, to Piranhas, to Velociraptors, to Giant Hornets, to Botflies, to huge prehistoric Insects, or to completely fictional monstrosities. Unless everyone in a 300 mile radius around me is fine with Tigers and Giant mosquito's roaming around, I currently have no plans to carry out my interests in real life for both ethical and safety reasons.

However I don't mind chatting with normal zoophiles about their dogs. I'm quite flexible with what I can get aroused by.

If anyone is curious or wants to know more about my interests, just let me know in this thread.

Welcome. Everyone's tastes and attractions are different but this is the place to explore and find others that have the same interests as you.

I have never thought of making out with an alligator! Are you sure you don't just love animals? I love elephants and seals but I don't want them fucking me! :giggle:

Welcome to Zooville!

Have you ever read Relic by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child?

Hi everyone. I'm a guy in my early 20's and I have not done anything zoo. I'm not sure if I consider myself a legit zoophile just yet but I sure want the chance to explore this community more. Let's just say I have an interesting set of interests and fetishes...

For a start, my primary interests revolve around strong aggressive predators or creatures that are commonly viewed as repulsive. They can range from Big Cats, to Grizzly Bears, to Hyenas, to Alligators, to Piranhas, to Velociraptors, to Giant Hornets, to Botflies, to huge prehistoric Insects, or to completely fictional monstrosities. Unless everyone in a 300 mile radius around me is fine with Tigers and Giant mosquito's roaming around, I currently have no plans to carry out my interests in real life for both ethical and safety reasons.

However I don't mind chatting with normal zoophiles about their dogs. I'm quite flexible with what I can get aroused by.

If anyone is curious or wants to know more about my interests, just let me know in this thread.

Ah, so young, so fresh. I understand you not being sure whether you are a legit zoophile. I was a few years older than you when I first go interested in zooey stuff and I went through the same thing. (Alas, you hadn't even been born yet. I'm old enough to be your dad.) I'm not a zoophile, nevertheless I'm very interested in having sex with an animal someday.

I also have a variety of interests and fetishes, most of which cannot and should not be realized. For real life animal sex I'm mainly interested in dogs and horses, but for fantasy animal sex I'm open to a lot more. Recently I've been enjoying art showing of guys with dragons, monsters, and various other fantasy creatures, although I will say you've got some unique selections on your list that I don't think I've ever seen before. Since it sounds like many of your interests can't really be acted out, enjoying the fantasy as much as you can is a perfectly legitimate choice.

Welcome to ZooVille!

Ah, so young, so fresh. I understand you not being sure whether you are a legit zoophile. I was a few years older than you when I first go interested in zooey stuff and I went through the same thing. (Alas, you hadn't even been born yet. I'm old enough to be your dad.) I'm not a zoophile, nevertheless I'm very interested in having sex with an animal someday.

I also have a variety of interests and fetishes, most of which cannot and should not be realized. For real life animal sex I'm mainly interested in dogs and horses, but for fantasy animal sex I'm open to a lot more. Recently I've been enjoying art showing of guys with dragons, monsters, and various other fantasy creatures, although I will say you've got some unique selections on your list that I don't think I've ever seen before. Since it sounds like many of your interests can't really be acted out, enjoying the fantasy as much as you can is a perfectly legitimate choice.

Welcome to ZooVille!
Feel free to PM me about those dragons and monsters.

Back