First time. Advice wanted.

Hello. I am probably going to penetrate a friend's dog today for the first time, although she is spayed. It is our first time and I would like advice on penetrating spayed dogs.

Shouldn't your friend be giving you advice on this if there's consent between you and the owner? If the dog isn't receptive and the owner doesn't know what you're doing then STOP it's wrong on every level.

Don't.

1) I'm going to assume that you do not have permission to be sexual with her?

2) It's nearly impossible to have sex with a spayed female vaginally. Even if she was a late spay, she'll probably be too tight.

3) Spaying a female dog leaves them pretty much incapable of wanting nor enjoying sex.

4) Your advances will more than likely make her very uncomfortable and could even boarder into rape territory.

This is just a bad idea, overall.

Shouldn't your friend be giving you advice on this if there's consent between you and the owner? If the dog isn't receptive and the owner doesn't know what you're doing then STOP it's wrong on every level.
It's both of our first time. I am consensually introducing him to the zoo scene. I am only worried about the potential risks and precautions of penetrating a spayed large dog.

Don't.

1) I'm going to assume that you do not have permission to be sexual with her?

2) It's nearly impossible to have sex with a spayed female vaginally. Even if she was a late spay, she'll probably be too tight.

3) Spaying a female dog leaves them pretty much incapable of wanting nor enjoying sex.

4) Your advances will more than likely make her very uncomfortable and could even boarder into rape territory.

This is just a bad idea, overall.
Thank you for the great advice. I will proceed cautiously and respectfully to all parties.

Back