First post a small story and maybe some advice

Hugh Jass

Lurker
Just wanted to start this off by saying hi I'm glad to be here and I hope to be kind of active here and get to know you all! As for the story I decided to share it because I think this started my slight interest in this stuff and I'm hoping to do it again at some point. To keep it short last year I was at the zoo and was walking around and when I went near the area that had the Zebras, I saw a group of moms laughing and went over to look and sure enough one of the male Zebras had a really visible erection. This wasn't just a droopy half erect state either, this was full hard on twitching erection and he looked like he was ready to mate! Sure enough the sight of it was oddly arousing and I still can't remember how long he was like that but unfortunately he never mated which would have been really cool to watch I'm sure! Looking back through my old camera I never snapped a pic of it but if I were to go back at some point and saw it again would it be safe to snap a pic? I'm sure nothing would happen as people take videos of animals mating, but I just get a feeling if I were to do it someone would notice and it would be really weird at the very least.To end it off I was wondering if anyone had any advice for getting a good pic and if they happened to have any stories like mine or pics/videos to share even

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back