First Licking Experience with my Dog

vin5783

Tourist
I've always been interested in dogs but never had the chance to try anything. Recently I adopted and over time bonded with my new dog. While masterbating (I'm a trans man), I allowed him to explore and to my surprise he was very interested and went right into licking. It felt amazing. He immediately went to town on my T dick and my hole, and I got wetter and harder than I've ever been. I came so hard and he just kept licking until I was completely clean and soft again. Now he runs over when I start to play with myself and sticks his nose in my crotch, even licking through my boxers. He just can't seem to get enough. And tbh, neither can I.

Nothing more has happened as of yet, but even if not, we've certainly both been enjoying our nice relaxing time together. I always thought I would like it, always been attracted to beastiality, but this just really cemented it for me. Feels so so good.

Lucky! I've been so curious to try but I don't have a dog and I'm super nervous about it. I'm also a trans guy so that adds another layer of anxiety to it haha
I hope I get to experience that soon

Lucky! I've been so curious to try but I don't have a dog and I'm super nervous about it. I'm also a trans guy so that adds another layer of anxiety to it haha
I hope I get to experience that soon
Totally understand there. I was a bit nervous too. Decided to just see how things went and if my dog seemed like he wanted to and did it on his own accord, then I'd test it out and see how I liked it and just go from there. Every dog is going to be a bit different (though he's at sexual maturity, he shows 0 interest in mounting or humping. And doesn't much care to be touched there either). But he rly seems super into licking.

I've always been interested in dogs but never had the chance to try anything. Recently I adopted and over time bonded with my new dog. While masterbating (I'm a trans man), I allowed him to explore and to my surprise he was very interested and went right into licking. It felt amazing. He immediately went to town on my T dick and my hole, and I got wetter and harder than I've ever been. I came so hard and he just kept licking until I was completely clean and soft again. Now he runs over when I start to play with myself and sticks his nose in my crotch, even licking through my boxers. He just can't seem to get enough. And tbh, neither can I.

Nothing more has happened as of yet, but even if not, we've certainly both been enjoying our nice relaxing time together. I always thought I would like it, always been attracted to beastiality, but this just really cemented it for me. Feels so so good.
Sounds like a hot experience! Congrats! My boy loves peanut butter and goes nuts (pun intended) 😋 with his talented tongue! Cheers!

Congrats brother im yrans too my old dog would lick me out for hours I cum so hard tjo havnt had a dog in years I with I could tho, I mess it heaps

Back