First knot

Nalgala89

Tourist
I’m a male curious about taking a knot. From videos I’ve seen and some personal stories I’ve read it hurts like all hell but I’d like to get some more info like what to expect how penetration feels from a dog, what the knot and Pull out feel like before taking it I’d love to hear any experiences you’d like to share about your first anal knot

I think you actually did not understand what you were told here:
1. Duplicate threads are almost like vandalism. :D All users see all threads, no need to make a mess of the forum.
2. You were told to go here and read the howtos not ask the same thing. :D There are actual guides here about having sex with a dog.

what kind of answer do you even expect? how do you describe a feeling someone never had? it feels like having a dog penis up your bum. to some ppl it's painful, fo some it isn't. to me it wasn't. to clarify, the penetration and what followed was a bliss, but when he missed on his first poke and hit me right on the rim did hurt like fuck.
canine dildo might be what you're looking for if you really really need to know.... i heard there are many fairly authentic ones, with inflatable knots etc.

I think you actually did not understand what you were told here:
1. Duplicate threads are almost like vandalism. :D All users see all threads, no need to make a mess of the forum.
2. You were told to go here and read the howtos not ask the same thing. :D There are actual guides here about having sex with a dog.
I see. Yea I completely misunderstood

what kind of answer do you even expect? how do you describe a feeling someone never had? it feels like having a dog penis up your bum. to some ppl it's painful, fo some it isn't. to me it wasn't. to clarify, the penetration and what followed was a bliss, but when he missed on his first poke and hit me right on the rim did hurt like fuck.
canine dildo might be what you're looking for if you really really need to know.... i heard there are many fairly authentic ones, with inflatable knots etc.
I guess to clarif, more like in relation to like being penetrated by a person. Like arr there any similarities etc. but I never thought about the dildo that’s actually really helpful:)

not really comparable, the best part of sex with a dog (the tie) begins where sex with a person ends.
Interestin I’m curious about the pain vs pleasure part of it. With another person you can make adjustments on how forceful entry is and you can allow your sphincter to open and relax. Obviously you can’t do that with a dog and I know the knot is where a lot of people experience the most pain. I’m curious is there a point where the pain ends and it’s pleasurable or is it a continuous mix of both throughout

Back