First and last post, allergic to dog cum

Has this ever happened to you or someone you know/talked too?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 44 74.6%

• Total voters

Ttom27

Lurker
20s straight male
So for a while I’ve wanted to try it and I’ve watched zoophilia for a few years now and have always teased my male dog for a while now. But today I finally decided to take the leap and helped him mount me.
it all was going great until he finished and everything went down hill. Within thirty seconds I got very dizzy and pretty much my whole body was tingling almost like you got the spins, speed smoke 12 bowls and then got foodpoisoning in the matter of seconds
my eyes swole up within about a minute and my vision became blurred. My whole body began to itch/sting.my throat swoll up a little bit and so did my lips.

it’s been about 45 minutes now and after a shower and my eyes are still a little swollen and my throat is fine. Stomach still feels a little fucked up and I have rad splotchy rash in a few places. And the bottoms of my feet, my hands, my armpits and a few places on my back it.
All in all it was still a good experience up until that point lol but definitely will not be trying again.

Just put up a poll because I’m curious what the odds are.

Will update y’all within 24hours or so if I don’t die lol
EDIT/UPDATE: Sorry it took so long for a reply just haven’t got around to it.
everything was fine and back to normal in a hour or so. Incase anyone ever gets on here for answers all I can say is I have to assume is waa his cum. All I did was take a couple Benadryl took a nice warm shower and laid down and watched some tv.
I appreciate all the replies and votes

Last edited:
20s straight male
So for a while I’ve wanted to try it and I’ve watched zoophilia for a few years now and have always teased my male dog for a while now. But today I finally decided to take the leap and helped him mount me.
it all was going great until he finished and everything went down hill. Within thirty seconds I got very dizzy and pretty much my whole body was tingling almost like you got the spins, speed smoke 12 bowls and then got foodpoisoning in the matter of seconds
my eyes swole up within about a minute and my vision became blurred. My whole body began to itch/sting.my throat swoll up a little bit and so did my lips.

it’s been about 45 minutes now and after a shower and my eyes are still a little swollen and my throat is fine. Stomach still feels a little fucked up and I have rad splotchy rash in a few places. And the bottoms of my feet, my hands, my armpits and a few places on my back it.
All in all it was still a good experience up until that point lol but definitely will not be trying again.

That is horrific! I hope your alright now! As for the odds, its an uncommon risk (from what I've gathered from decades of being on zoo forums) but not impossible to be allergic to dog semen. It can happen to some people. Which is why I would recommend anyone who has never had sex with an animal before to do a skin test with their semen first just to be safe. You are lucky you didn't die! Sorry you found out your extremely allergic to his ejaculate. It basically rules out any future sexual expierences you could've had with him. I would suggest a condom but with a reaction that severe I wouldn't risk it any further. That's a shame that when you finally built the courage to take the leap this happened.

Maybe you could have better luck with a female dog in the future? Are you allergic to dog dander or anything like that? Or was it just this one time reaction after sex?

Last edited by a moderator:
Take Benadryl at least (like 6 of them). If you happen to have a friend with asthma, take a few drags off of an emergency inhaler. Both of those will help if you don't have access to epinephrine.

SOURCE: I am the 1 current yes vote.

Take Benadryl at least (like 6 of them). If you happen to have a friend with asthma, take a few drags off of an emergency inhaler. Both of those will help if you don't have access to epinephrine.

SOURCE: I am the 1 current yes vote.
Is this an advise to cure the evident anaphylactic shock (described previously) after it's happened??... Or is this a way to prevent it before having sex with the dog?.... Sorry, I got confused

20s straight male

When I was in my teens, the first time I ever tried something was with a German shepard we had at home. I was young and didn't know about zoo... Somehow I ended up getting on fours for my dog to fuck me , just out of horny curiosity, I guess.

I loved his tongue around my asshole... He automatically got on top of my back and his cock started looking for my asshole. It hurt so bad when it missed to hit the target, that I decided I didn't want to continue. It did penetrate me a couple of times but I got so scared that I just stopped it and got up.
I went inside the house and went straight to the shower to get cleaned... And all of what you described, started happening to me... But I did go to the hospital. Mum took me. They asked me what I'd had for dinner or something like that, So I never had to say anything about me and my dog.
So until recently, in my late 20s I discovered this happened to people who tried to get fucked by dogs. I had always thought I had eaten something that disagreed with me...

I never tried to do anything again with that dog... But recently I have wanted to try again. But It seems I happen to be one of the semen allergic unlucky guys.

Is this an advise to cure the evident anaphylactic shock (described previously) after it's happened??... Or is this a way to prevent it before having sex with the dog?.... Sorry, I got confused
This is advice to decrease your chances of dying, whether you are going to a hospital or not. While I would always recommend calling an ambulance when you have an allergic reaction like that, I'm also a stubborn bastard that wouldn't take my own advice. Benadryl will knock back the allergic reaction and an inhaler will help keep your airway open. Some are even epinephrine. (the recently reintroduced OTC asthma medication, Primatene mist, is epinephrine (adrenaline for those outside the US) the same medication used in epi-pens, only a smaller dose and a slower method of delivery)

That is horrific! I hope your alright now! As for the odds, its an uncommon risk (from what I've gathered from decades of being on zoo forums) but not impossible to be allergic to dog semen. It can happen to some people. Which is why I would recommend anyone who has never had sex with an animal before to do a skin test with their semen first just to be safe. You are lucky you didn't die! Sorry you found out your extremely allergic to his ejaculate. It basically rules out any future sexual expierences you could've had with him. I would suggest a condom but with a reaction that severe I wouldn't risk it any further. That's a shame that when you finally built the courage to take the leap this happened.

Maybe you could have better luck with a female dog in the future? Are you allergic to dog dander or anything like that? Or was it just this one time reaction after sex?
I though about that, it’s definitely not the dander or hair I’ve had dogs ever since I was a kid male and female and never had any issues. So female interaction in the future is a possibility.

20s straight male

The odds ARE that the anaphylaptic reaction will get worse. More, you may find as the years pass that other things cause it in you. Do NOT resort to epinephrine eithout some training. Get your doc to prescribe an epi-pen, and keep it current....expensive? Can be....what's your life worth?

Hey, first time posting anything on here. I've known for a very long time that I am mildly allergic to fixed dogs but i had no idea how badly i was specifically allergic to natural males. Its seems to be worse for me with specific breeds and almost exclusively males. I have never had a sever reaction to my female pit bull but I had a very similar reaction to what you described when interacting with a male chocolate lab, took a few benadryl and called it a night lol

Different proteins in males and females. Be aware....the benedryl is not a cure, and allergists will tell you, you are either growing into an allergy, or out of it. Discovering this as an adult suggests the former.

Hey, first time posting anything on here. I've known for a very long time that I am mildly allergic to fixed dogs but i had no idea how badly i was specifically allergic to natural males. Its seems to be worse for me with specific breeds and almost exclusively males. I have never had a sever reaction to my female pit bull but I had a very similar reaction to what you described when interacting with a male chocolate lab, took a few benadryl and called it a night lol
Yea pretty much the same for me, I’ve played with females a very small amount and nothing ever happened so I have to assume it’s just males. Nothing ever really came from it.

Back