Finally introducing myself 😄

Soo after two years of lurking I'm going to attempt to be active on here :)
I'm Sadie 25 f uk and partnered
I have a intact cane corso pup who's just coming into sexual maturity and I've been following the advice of another users post on this forum about just being naked around him and positive encouragement when he wants to have a sniff/lick
Im pleased to say he doesnt need any coaxing to lick me and he'll happily clean up any mess i make!
I'm planning on making a progress thread but unsure where I should do it so any advice there is appreciated!
In terms of experience I played with a friends male boxer on a sleep over but that was like 10 or so years ago, since then I've read and watched all I could get my hands on and lurked on here for two years or so!
Thank you so much! You are a goddess🔥

I have a intact cane corso pup who's just coming into sexual maturity and I've been following the advice of another users post on this forum about just being naked around him and positive encouragement when he wants to have a sniff/lick
Im pleased to say he doesnt need any coaxing to lick me and he'll happily clean up any mess i make!
I'm planning on making a progress thread but unsure where I should do it so any advice there is appreciated!
In terms of experience I played with a friends male boxer on a sleep over but that was like 10 or so years ago, since then I've read and watched all I could get my hands on and lurked on here for two years or so!
Welcome you to zooville. You are among friends !!

Hi, glad to see I’m not the one newb on the board.

Back