Finally introducing myself 😄

Soo after two years of lurking I'm going to attempt to be active on here :)
I'm Sadie 25 f uk and partnered
I have a intact cane corso pup who's just coming into sexual maturity and I've been following the advice of another users post on this forum about just being naked around him and positive encouragement when he wants to have a sniff/lick
Im pleased to say he doesnt need any coaxing to lick me and he'll happily clean up any mess i make!
I'm planning on making a progress thread but unsure where I should do it so any advice there is appreciated!
In terms of experience I played with a friends male boxer on a sleep over but that was like 10 or so years ago, since then I've read and watched all I could get my hands on and lurked on here for two years or so!

I have a intact cane corso pup who's just coming into sexual maturity and I've been following the advice of another users post on this forum about just being naked around him and positive encouragement when he wants to have a sniff/lick
Im pleased to say he doesnt need any coaxing to lick me and he'll happily clean up any mess i make!
I'm planning on making a progress thread but unsure where I should do it so any advice there is appreciated!
In terms of experience I played with a friends male boxer on a sleep over but that was like 10 or so years ago, since then I've read and watched all I could get my hands on and lurked on here for two years or so!
Awesome profile pic and introduction...the advice you have is the best! Ive had 2 doggy lovers over as many years ...they really became the owner which is the dominance they naturally enjoy...great partners!!

Welcome from another previous lurker who just started emerging lol. Hope you have fun and I am following you because I am definitely interested in the progression thread you mentioned

Welcome to the forums!

I think if you put your writing into "Stories and Writing". We do know there is a lot of fantasy, but other bitches have shared their experiences there. Having a journal and timeline of your sessions and lovemaking might be really great to look back on!

Other than that enjoy your time here. Glad to always see more bitches joining and posting!

Welcome to the forums!

I think if you put your writing into "Stories and Writing". We do know there is a lot of fantasy, but other bitches have shared their experiences there. Having a journal and timeline of your sessions and lovemaking might be really great to look back on!

Other than that enjoy your time here. Glad to always see more bitches joining and posting!
Do you mean my previous experience or what happens in the future? May I pm I have a question x

Hi there ! Glad you decided to join and participate. Hope you two will get used to each other nicely as it's a big leap to get into inner intimacy with them. But you seem to get stuff done pretty much fast. Just make sure to check on his size first before taking him so you'll know what you're facing, right? Anything you can message me if you want to

@Hotlittlemissed Hi welcome, you are one lucky lady, I would recommended using the one room and a specific clothes so he can know what you want, can help avoid embarrassing moments when friends etc are around. I am jealous but be safe have fun and enjoy cheers LL

Hi to you, and Welcome.
I hope you are enjoying your time here, and hope your k9 experiences go well, Enjoy ;)

Please let us know how you getting along with it !!

Back