Finally found a welcoming place!!!!!!!

Welcome! Would you like to tell us about your first time?
I was 12 when I decided to mess with the bitch we had. I did not know particulars but I was feeling her up and trying to determine if I could fit and if so which way I was supposed to enter her. I knew where to enter but not how as I did not know at the time which way to her vagina. After a bit, she got tired of it all and wanted away so I let her be and went and took care of myself. I didn't mess with her anymore after talking to a couple of people and finding out she would have been too small and possibly would have hurt her. After that I would see various animals I would fantasize about but never took the chance out of fear of being caught and whipped half to death. And as an adult, it's been fear of rejection from people and or getting busted. But I have always pursued finding like-minded and have a few times, but things never worked out for me to be an active participant. And women I dated would not admit to wanting or like something like this for them either. This is the first group I have found that is outright open to what this site is for. Exactly what I have been looking for.

I was 12 when I decided to mess with the bitch we had. I did not know particulars but I was feeling her up and trying to determine if I could fit and if so which way I was supposed to enter her. I knew where to enter but not how as I did not know at the time which way to her vagina. After a bit, she got tired of it all and wanted away so I let her be and went and took care of myself. I didn't mess with her anymore after talking to a couple of people and finding out she would have been too small and possibly would have hurt her. After that I would see various animals I would fantasize about but never took the chance out of fear of being caught and whipped half to death. And as an adult, it's been fear of rejection from people and or getting busted. But I have always pursued finding like-minded and have a few times, but things never worked out for me to be an active participant. And women I dated would not admit to wanting or like something like this for them either. This is the first group I have found that is outright open to what this site is for. Exactly what I have been looking for.
Its good youve found us! Theres guides on how to find and prepare a bitch somewhere on here (ive forgotten where lol) and we all love doggy sex :3
May I ask where youre located?

Cant rush progress it takes time to know someone (animal or human). Just trust animals more its better in the long run ☺
Yeah, and until I move to a better-suited home I will have to wait on more K9s. The current one she is not into anything I did not even have to try she is too timid due to her first 3 years of life she was abused as in beaten and screamed at. But I also will be looking for like-minded friends and like-minded women too.

Yeah, and until I move to a better-suited home I will have to wait on more K9s. The current one she is not into anything I did not even have to try she is too timid due to her first 3 years of life she was abused as in beaten and screamed at. But I also will be looking for like-minded friends and like-minded women too.
Sounds like thats the perfect individual to protect and preserve her. You never know she maybe the one like i found mine

Sounds like thats the perfect individual to protect and preserve her. You never know she maybe the one like i found mine
No, she isn't fond of having her tail brushed. Something happened to her. I do not know what but she doesn't like hands in that area. That and it doesn't help that she is fixed, not to mention she is only a 40-45lb dog too. Not ideal in size.

No, she isn't fond of having her tail brushed. Something happened to her. I do not know what but she doesn't like hands in that area. That and it doesn't help that she is fixed, not to mention she is only a 40-45lb dog too. Not ideal in size.
Not about size here. As long as shes happy and comfortable i dont see a issue with her Comfortablity

Back