Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

Probably Beast Boy, since he can turn into any animal. Plus he wouldn't come with the added hygiene and care needed for a real animal ~

0f01a3e1076ce697e671a12f6d4a4ec9.jpeg

Seeing all these Disney characters, I had to drop one as well. Shenzi from Lion king, huuuge childhood crush. I couldn't have been the only one, right?
View attachment 117252
Let's see what we've got here... The head of a deformed bat, but with the jaws and teeth of a bear trap, bozo the clown's nose after being varnished then dragged through a coal pile still wet a few times before getting a second coat, topped by Gollum's toupee, then grafted onto the body of some sort of terribly deformed and starved to the edge of death canine, with a "paint job" that isn't a bad color match for something I once left in the toilet after a visit to a truly awful mexican restaurant, and all the personality and smarts of a psychotic retard that's been off his meds for far, far too long.

Yeah, for my nickel, you most definitely COULD be the only one... That whatever-it's-supposed-to-be has just about (not quite, but almost) as much sexual appeal as a fleshlight constructed from a rusty cheese grater. Bleah...

Just about any Pokemon
A lot of animals listed on this thread
.......but to be most original......

A few of the Tailed Beasts from Naruto (and oh shit I just remembered those two episodes near the end where that giant armadillo falls in love with him THAT WAS SO GOOD and especially when something happens and their underside is shown :love:
......and I....... I have this GIGANTIC CRUSH on Pina from SAO, I know most people on here probably wouldn't mention them in this thread but as mentioned before I have quite the variety of tastes, and oddly enough I knew I liked em from the first time I seen them in the first few episodes but my wishes have persisted and really only strengthened this long after completing the series so I guess that says something....... I just wanna be with youuuuuuu so baaaaaaaaaaaad 😩

Let's see what we've got here... The head of a deformed bat, but with the jaws and teeth of a bear trap, bozo the clown's nose after being varnished then dragged through a coal pile still wet a few times before getting a second coat, topped by Gollum's toupee, then grafted onto the body of some sort of terribly deformed and starved to the edge of death canine, with a "paint job" that isn't a bad color match for something I once left in the toilet after a visit to a truly awful mexican restaurant, and all the personality and smarts of a psychotic retard that's been off his meds for far, far too long.

Yeah, for my nickel, you most definitely COULD be the only one... That whatever-it's-supposed-to-be has just about (not quite, but almost) as much sexual appeal as a fleshlight constructed from a rusty cheese grater. Bleah...

Maybe she makes up for it with some super spectacular snatch? Maybe she'd be a good grudge fuck: "So, you think you can try and kill the son of Mufasa, eh bitch? Well, what do you think of THIS??!" *sploop!*

giantcockforshenzi.JPG

Last edited:
I'd get with Dot, as long as she's 18+ :sneaky:
It would be zany to the max, I'd put my bologna in her slacks. :p

dot.JPG

I'd suck the dicks of Chase, Rocky, Marshall, Tuck, Rex (if his dick even works LOL), Apollo, Arrby and Rubble, from Paw Patrol. I believe that covers all of the male dogs in that show that I'm too old to be watching. I wouldn't mind having a little sexy time with Everest too. There are many other cartoon dogs and foxes that I would also suck off but the list would be way too long to manage.

I'd get with Dot, as long as she's 18+ :sneaky:
It would be zany to the max, I'd put my bologna in her slacks. :p

View attachment 117540
If I remember the backstory that slowly accumulated over the original run of the show, all three of them came into being at the same time, and would be in about their mid-80s today, so you ought to be safe from "chickenhawk" accusations...

Reactions: IHO
Now, about your "I wanna put my bologna in grandma's slacks" fetish... That's definitely not something I'd put down in the "seems well adjusted" column. I'm thinking we're needing to be working on getting to the root of that one. I'll have my secretary clear some bi-weekly sessions for the next few months...

• Haha
Reactions: IHO
And for the equine part, from Disney’s Hercules:
The pink pegasusslut Pain and Panic turned into to lure Pegasus away.
The almost twerking bubblebutt with the heart ❤ on both cheeks, the sweet and sexy „fuck me“ face and the blond mane we’re just pure fire.

Back