Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

Rahne Sinclair AKA Wolfsbane of The New Mutants. (But I lost interest when they started drawing her in "Bratz" style.)

Princess Koriand'r AKA Starfire of the 1980s run of Teen Titans was another hottie to me in my younger days. Don't even speak to me about the mutilation applied to her appearance for the more recent "Teen TItans Go" series. <BARF>

Anybody watch the witcher on netflix? Do you think theres going to be a scene where that one hot chick fucks a animal? the reason why i ask is because I seen a cartoon photo of it. I just wondered if there any beastiality action in the books/games where ever that witcher show is from?

But they're all radioactive-sludge green!!

Not gonna change the physical experience. But I do see your point on how that'd be an issue for some haha. I regret nothing though~

Somebody had to post it... So let it be me

View attachment 55848
I've never been able to understand the attraction to that particular digimon. XVeemon (don't ask me why... I couldn't tell you to save my life) and Pegasusmon, sure, but Renamon? Not for me, thanks. Something about him/her/it/whatever-it-actually-is is not only not attractive, but actively repulsive to me, and I'm damned if I can say why.

Jenna from Balto
latest

Lola Bunny
8XOEiCc.jpg

And my waifu Holo from Spice & Wolf
RrFcqjL.jpg
u8x2TyC.gif

never seen that anime is there any good
Yes, it's amazing. One of my all-time favorites.
Fair warning though, they never made a 3rd season so it ends on a gigantic cliffhanger with no conclusion. I binge watch it every year or two and I still get depressed when it's over.

There was a similar thread of this kind on Beast Forum. I didn't know where else to put it. Being a zoo site, I am mostly thinking of fictional animal characters you would want to have sex with. Either from animated movies, cartoons, anime, video games, etc. If you can't think of any animals then humans or other fictional characters are fine as well.
Spirit (Stallion of the Cimarron) and Aizawa from BNHA

You forgot to add Bolt and Buster (Lady and the Trump II) to the list.

Attachments

• Buster.jpg
    Buster.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 23
  • bolt-dog-film-the-walt-disney-company-animation-bolt-head-thumbnail.jpg
    bolt-dog-film-the-walt-disney-company-animation-bolt-head-thumbnail.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 19
Back