Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

I would have to find this in the book. But I kind of remember that usually bears do not drink.

found it in a summary..
During the first book of the His Dark Materials trilogy, Northern Lights, Iorek Byrnison is found shaping metal for humans in an Arctic port town. These humans had deceived Iorek by giving him spirits, then stole his sky-iron armour while he was intoxicated

if they could swipe his armor when drunk, I'm fairly sure you could also swipe his virginity.. lol

found it in a summary..
During the first book of the His Dark Materials trilogy, Northern Lights, Iorek Byrnison is found shaping metal for humans in an Arctic port town. These humans had deceived Iorek by giving him spirits, then stole his sky-iron armour while he was intoxicated

if they could swipe his armor when drunk, I'm fairly sure you could also swipe his virginity.. lol
Considering how good the sense of smell is in bears, I do not see how you can do that unless you use something else than alcohol. :D

Does anyone have an uncensored version of this? I've looked and cant find anything.
I remember there was an actual hentai video with her in it; this looks like a screenshot from said hentai. All hentai has the pixellated bars over the explicit areas, I'm afraid.

I would let Dug from Up talk dirty to me all night long :gsd_love:

iu

I would fuck the shit out of Jenna or Wolf Amaterasu from that PS1 game. Dogmeat is also bae.

I would marry Jenna, fuck dogmeat, and cheat on Jenna with Amaterasu

Back