Fictional Characters You Would Have Sex With?

or Maid Marion from robin hood

View attachment 66270

The entire movie is infamous for roping many people into the furry fandom. :D

Also, back in my childhood, there were those commercials for this chocolate:
17281f033fed0475d7c3f85666695181.jpg

Always with the dolphin, some part of the german jingle ended in "mein kleiner, weißer Freund" (my little, white friend). Back then I was in a very dolphin obsessed phase and wished he was my very own little, white friend. But the crush was mostly platonic during that time. I didn't even know about proper dolphin anatomy yet, thinking both genders of them simply posessed cloacas and would do it like fishes do... I was in a for a hell of a ride when I finally found out the truth...

Last edited:
Wow, is it, I mean damn the fox is a fox, but I never knew it was that popular :D
It's famous in the fandom and outside for the effect it had on many people. Ever since Zootopia came out, people joked, Zootopia would be the new Robin Hood...

1456441567.kenket_yourturn.jpg

Further (not always serious, but still kinda funny) reading material about that, if you are interested:

But even if not every article on the web is entirely serious, Robin Hood is often cited as the one thing, that "turned" many older furries.

1. Speed Racer

2. The Dukes of Hazzard boys

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12
  • dukes of hazard.jpg
    dukes of hazard.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 13
View attachment 69313
I know that it's not zoo related but wouldn't you have sex with her
In a word? No.

First, her face looks like she got beat half to death with the ugly-stick, for starters. But doesn't bother mentioning the fact that the giant-eyes style makes her look she's probably about 3 years old, at most, and the sideways eyelashes style leaves me wondering what kind of fucking moron thinks such a thing is attractive. Next, her tits are idiotically oversized for her frame - enough to be a complete turn-off to me. I despise "one-woman dairy herd" tits, whether in art or real life. She's also got the classic "bubble-butt" that I find actively repulsive. Strapping blatantly fake bunny ears and tail onto her doesn't do a damned thing except make her look even stupider than the art style already does. Worst of all, it's all-too-obviously a human.

In summary, I wouldn't have sex with her if you paid me and offered to let me borrow your dick to do it with. That thing is repulsive in every category that matters to me.

Ursula with all her tenicles and those two eels. Not Ariel... to vanilla :devilish:???

And of course goes without saying ET could slip me his finger. What can I say...? I'm a sick man. ☝

ET-The-Extra-Terre_1498982c.jpg

Last edited:
Back