Feral roleplay

SigmaTheZeta

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I do tend to enjoy roleplay, but I get seriously not turned-on by anthros, particularly toons. Toons creep me out, although I am tolerant toward them. I just have nightmares about anthro toons murdering me in the night with a meat-cleaver. They just remind me too much of clowns. I myself am all feral every day all the time.

I roleplay as a little hermaphroditic black dragon about the size of a cat. Sie has the paws of a cat but the adorkable body structure of a skinny but muscular field-bred Labrador retriever. Sie likes to show sie is friends with someone by using them as furniture: with humans, that tends to involve using their shoulders as futons.

If you want to join in on some roleplay, then feel free to italicize any lines that you intend as roleplay. Feel free to join in as either a human or an ordinary four-legged animal. Anthros are not unwelcome if you insist, but this is intended mainly for feral/feral and human/feral roleplay. MLP FiM style ponies and other canon characters are allowed. Centauroid characters are great.

Adult themes are encouraged but not mandatory. Clean roleplay between friends is perfectly alright. There is no need to join in with any particular group, but any two people may join at any time with their own roleplay. There is no need to adhere to any particular theme. Feel free to make a post just to bump the thread, but it is preferable to justify it with some light roleplay if possible.

In-character conversation is encouraged. Out-of-character conversation, while allowed, should be taken out of italics and labeled as such, like this:

OOC: do you know of a good way to describe what a mare's vagina looks like to someone that has never seen one?

I will start.

Above is an autumnal sky filled with the sort of wispy clouds that are abundant at this time of year. Below is a hilly forested landscape covered in the beautifully gilted gown of autumn while retaining some traces of greenery. It will be a while before all of the leaves have really fallen. Here, it is far enough away from civilization that a human could feel comfortable walking naked and barefoot through the wilderness without too much concern about being reprimanded for public indecency, although the weather is just chilly enough that one might prefer to have on at least some boots and some headwear to keep away the worst of the chill. It is a beautiful day.

A tiny speck appears in the mid-Autumnal sky. It whirls around playfully among the wispy clouds with the sense of detached joy. In time, its play among the clouds begins to slow, and it begins kiting about in circles lazily as it appears to rest. Ultimately, it descends in a slow corkscrew pattern from the sky, destined for a narrow glade in the wilderness.

If one happened to appear in the same glade at the same time, then one would find that this is a rather small hornless dragon about the size of a cat. Its paws are shaped quite a lot like those of a cat (a Hemingway cat with forepaws that look like hands), but its bone structure is really a lot more like that of a dorky-cute field-bred Labrador retriever. Those possessed of the eyesight to look at this critter closely would notice that it has external genitalia that looked like a tenative truce between an equine and a canid (apparently castrated extremely young, considering its lack of a scrotum), but upon even closer inspection, one would notice that, where most male dogs would have a set of gonads hanging, this creature actually has a disproportionately large vagina! This is, indeed, a real live hermaphrodite.

As sie becomes comfortable upon the low branch where sie has come to rest, sie raises up hir righthand hindpaw to scratch hirself behind one of hir earfins, and upon having scratched hirself, sie bends hir spine around and, with soaring grace and dignity, begins to lick hirself in that most unmentionable of areas. Sie obviously is not accustomed to finding company in this glade because sie is absolutely oblivious to the fact that sie might have an audience, for a change.

One might choose to ignore hir...after all, it is not clear that sie is sapient.

The glade has a sense of privacy about it. Interestingly, there are some stones at its center that emanate some heat, maybe warmed from below by a hot spring that just has not risen to the surface. They would be pleasant to rest one's back against, especially if one were a naturist hiker that had realized that it was getting to be a little bit too cold to be streaking about in the wilderness at this time of year. There is a fallen tree nearby that was felled by a ravenous honeysuckle vine that had girdled it, and this could be cut down easily for firewood if one wished to do so.

Whatever land wight watches over this place is a kindly one that welcomes friends and strangers alike.

Last edited:
Back