Female Donkey vs Female Horses

B

Bluemoon2020

Are there any difference between the two? In behavior etc??

Physically, speaking there are a few differences when it comes to their genitals from my limited experience.
A donkey's pussy is more up kind of up between her legs than a horse's. Not by much but just a little, but that may just be from the ones I have been around.

I saw in videos that donkeys are hard to train then horse. Is it true?

I have heard they can be more stubren. I cannot say that this has been my experience however.

I’ve always found donkeys to be total nymphos once they figure out you can scratch their itch. Even more so than many slutty mares that I’ve known over the years. Biggest Physical difference that I’ve noticed between mares and jennets is that mares have a softer feel to them. Outside of that jennets have a slightly more upward angle of penetration than mares. Both can be absolutely incredible as lovers.

Horny jennies are *really* obvious in what they want. They'll stretch their necks out, head down, mouth "champing at the bit". You see that..and you have one very obvious jenny. Once they know you'll "scratch their itch"..they'll really back up into you. That can get very embarrasing, esp in public as they are VERY obvious in what they want :)

Donkeys will litterally plow their ass into a retreating dick. I've seen a lot of videos with donkeys and in more than half of them are actively backing that ass to the point that taking the video is hard

• Love
Reactions: RGT
Back