Female dog nipples and dog milk.

V

Voodooloo

I am curious to know if female dogs likes us to play with her nipples.

Also, how is the taste of dog milk compared to cow milk? I am curious. ? ?

As to the other part of your question. Yes they like to have their nipples played with and sucked.

A zoo experiment would be for guys with bitches to rub and squeeze their bitch nipples during sex to see if it increases her excitement. The logic is that nipple play increases oxytocin release which has a direct effect on the vagina.

So guys report back what your girls do when having their nipples played with during sex so we can better stimulate them.

I thought that bitch milk had worms in it no matter how well dewormed they are and that's why puppies had to be dewormed?

I thought that bitch milk had worms in it no matter how well dewormed they are and that's why puppies had to be dewormed?

It *CAN* have worm eggs. Which is not the same as "always has". Worm eggs are everywhere - If there's been a dog someplace, it's nearly certain that there are dog-infesting worm eggs present anywhere it was. And if a puppy has access to any of those areas, it's nearly certain it will pick up at least one and get the cycle of infection/reproduction/spreading going again.

Depending on the species of worm you're looking at, its eggs might remain dormant but viable for as long as 20 years, and since most (all?) of them are microscopic, you'll probably never know they're present until you start seeing symptoms in your critter(s).

Over here in "horsey-land", we have the same problem - If a horse with worms has ever been on a property (and it's almost axiomatic that any given horse WILL have worms at some level) it's almost guaranteed there's a reservoir of worm eggs just waiting to be picked up by another horse, and then it's "off to the races". Just like dog worms, horse worm eggs can and do survive for extended periods - at least years for some, possibly multiple decades for others - just sitting there, silent and invisible, waiting for a host to pick them up.

Back